kobe wearin black and blue 1's on jimmy kimmel

who cares.....kobe wins a ring and aint even wearin his own shoes......thats how much they suck.
Wear your own garbage Kobe......quit tainting JB with your tainted career......Lucky ring number 4

Kid you suck

I have a pair of the Royal Blue '01s size 13 for sale
nerd.gif

DS with everything..

Kobe is the best player hands down since MJ left. To compare mike and kobe? I see some comparisons......but no! Michael Jordan had a decent team to work with.Kobe had/has great talent around him at all times since coming into the NBA. A) Jordan did not have a good center B) Bulls didnt have a deep bench.....and C)Defense back then was alot more tougher then today's game. If you tap on a player, its a foul......if you show minor emotions......you get a Tech. Jordan,had alot of hardcore defencive looks put on him. I'm not trying to take anything away from Kobe, but I have to be real. Kobe is my favorite player sinceMJ, but in no way I will say he's better then MJ because he won a championship without shaq. Jordan didnt have a shaq on his team......jordan didnt have agasol on his team.......jordan didnt have a ariza on his team......Jordan didnt have a fisher on his team....Jordan didnt have bynum on his team. You givejordan grant? Perdue? Longley? Lolololololol how can you compare that? If kobe had Jordan's team......making the playoffs? FAILED! Jordan with kobe'steam.....atleast 9-10 championships!

On a side note......jordan sneakers are on another planet compared to kobe's lolololololololl

KOBE IS THE @$%# GREATEST PLAYER THIS GENERATION IS WEARIN THE GREATEST PLAYER OF ALL TIMES KICKS THTS PRICELESS

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Kobe is the best player hands down since MJ left. To compare mike and kobe? I see some comparisons......but no! Michael Jordan had a decent team to work with. Kobe had/has great talent around him at all times since coming into the NBA. A) Jordan did not have a good center B) Bulls didnt have a deep bench.....and C) Defense back then was alot more tougher then today's game. If you tap on a player, its a foul......if you show minor emotions......you get a Tech. Jordan, had alot of hardcore defencive looks put on him. I'm not trying to take anything away from Kobe, but I have to be real. Kobe is my favorite player since MJ, but in no way I will say he's better then MJ because he won a championship without shaq. Jordan didnt have a shaq on his team......jordan didnt have a gasol on his team.......jordan didnt have a ariza on his team......Jordan didnt have a fisher on his team....Jordan didnt have bynum on his team. You give jordan grant? Perdue? Longley? Lolololololol how can you compare that? If kobe had Jordan's team......making the playoffs? FAILED! Jordan with kobe's team.....atleast 9-10 championships!

On a side note......jordan sneakers are on another planet compared to kobe's lolololololololl

BUT JORDAN HAD SCOTTIE PIPPEN, WHICH IF I REMEMBER WAS PART OF THE 50 GREATEST PLAYERS OF ALL TIMES LIST. I DONT SEE KOBE HAVIN A TEAMMATE LIKE THAT. BUTEITHER WAY JORDAN IS BETTER THAN KOBE BUT NOT BY A LOT.

I hate kobe too, but at least he got it done. It's not really a big deal seeing him rocks J's. Damn his PE VIII were
pimp.gif

Kobe is the best player hands down since MJ left. To compare mike and kobe? I see some comparisons......but no! Michael Jordan had a decent team to work with. Kobe had/has great talent around him at all times since coming into the NBA. A) Jordan did not have a good center B) Bulls didnt have a deep bench.....and C) Defense back then was alot more tougher then today's game. If you tap on a player, its a foul......if you show minor emotions......you get a Tech. Jordan, had alot of hardcore defencive looks put on him. I'm not trying to take anything away from Kobe, but I have to be real. Kobe is my favorite player since MJ, but in no way I will say he's better then MJ because he won a championship without shaq. Jordan didnt have a shaq on his team......jordan didnt have a gasol on his team.......jordan didnt have a ariza on his team......Jordan didnt have a fisher on his team....Jordan didnt have bynum on his team. You give jordan grant? Perdue? Longley? Lolololololol how can you compare that? If kobe had Jordan's team......making the playoffs? FAILED! Jordan with kobe's team.....atleast 9-10 championships!

no matter how obvious it is how kobe is wack and jordan was the man, people will ride kobe and the lakers and say kobe is the ishh even though its nottrue.......

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

no matter how obvious it is how kobe is wack and jordan was the man, people will ride kobe and the lakers and say kobe is the ishh even though its not true.......
Explain yourself. Have you seen Kobe play? I find it hard to believe that Kobe isn't the "ishh".
Maybe not as great as MJ (nobody will ever be better than MJ) but Kobe is the best at the moment.

Originally Posted by Jhenor29

Originally Posted by hypeNT500

no matter how obvious it is how kobe is wack and jordan was the man, people will ride kobe and the lakers and say kobe is the ishh even though its not true.......
Explain yourself. Have you seen Kobe play? I find it hard to believe that Kobe isn't the "ishh".
Maybe not as great as MJ (nobody will ever be better than MJ) but Kobe is the best at the moment.
there really isn't any competition right now other than lebron. and lebron is just a freak and not a great champion....

kobe needs to get off mj's jock and start wearing his own kicks and stop looking like mj when he's playing ball LOL........

Back
Top Bottom