Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The easters are the best of the easter "pack" still im not sold on the X with the CWs so far.

Yaas Rose Golds yaas

You goons who keep trashing these plz keep that same attitude come RD

The heel needs a design or maybe a red or gold shozoku back there or more sutures on both shoes tho

Overall, I like and want them

The pink on those Elites was totally unnecessary. Would have been better black or gold.

Really wished they would have included the four stitches on the back of the right shoe as well. It looks "off".

I'm still not into the X, even though I like the 5 a.m. Flight a little bit. But these shots of the Rose Gold made it look impressive. Not as cool as any IX Elite, but the best X as of now, imo.

Really don't get nike's pink obsession lately. They almost never use the classic red/black scheme anymore and have the nerve to call it "crimson" "rose" "infrared"

SMH...those Elite "Golds" are just ........blah!   the way the Flyknit is layered on the shoe it looks like last years Replicas/Fakes Kobe 9s Highs...lol....IMO

Pink ruined the whole shoe.
Hopefully it did for others as well. Rose Golds are most likely going to be copped. If the team colorway had all purple on the heel i would definitely get those but they dont and i think it makes them look terrible lol. 

Lots of hate on the X's but i honestly love the way some of these solid colorways look. I like how the midsole is a lighter tint of the upper. 

Nothing wrong with pink. It just looks out of place on these IMO. I think there are much better alternatives than pink on that shoe and CW.

Nothing wrong with pink. It just looks out of place on these IMO. I think there are much better alternatives than pink on that shoe and CW.

This. Nothing wrong with pink, but it just doesn't look right here. Would have been better if they replaced the pink with gold.

It just seems like they go out of their way to put pink on everything. The "crimson" ix lows, "infrared" everything. Like just call it pink bruh, you're gonna throw it on every model but skirt around it. It's not the color that bothers me but at least give me a traditional cw as an alternate and call it what it is instead of these misleading nicknames

Back
Top Bottom