Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Easters are much better looking in person than pics. Same could be said actually about all the 10s to this point IMO.

It's the same across the board. LeBron, KD, Kyrie. Only the most hyped and limited releases move. It's a combination of Nikes high prices, over saturation and the general hype of the past years has cooled down. IMO

This. And I love it! Not every release needs to be flooded with resellers and bedlam.

I hope Nike doesn't cut back on the Easter, Christmas and ASG releases in the future after this year. They need to come up with better more creative colorways.

I would have kept my ASG if they didn't peel. I want the option to use my shoes for ball - not just casually walking on eggshells.

Where did you get those Green Glow laces from?

@LyPac I think I pulled these off my Kobe 8 Green Glow Snake pair. I'm not positive though. I buy a lot off the Bay so my have grabbed them from there. Sorry I can answer you exactly.

@LyPac I think I pulled these off my Kobe 8 Green Glow Snake pair. I'm not positive though. I buy a lot off the Bay so my have grabbed them from there. Sorry I can answer you exactly.

Thanks. I know the pair you talking about.

Easters are much better looking in person than pics. Same could be said actually about all the 10s to this point IMO.
I have to disagree. 5ams and silks are underwhelming in person. Somehow though the vinos and blackouts look better. Easters are so weak this year, no creativity and just look like something you could id. I HATE when Nike colorblocks a release like an id. Colorblocking for a cw is everything and can make a mediocre colorway look 10x better.

Back
Top Bottom