Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Hey guys, so I bought the blackouts but I'm not feelin how purple shoes look on me. Anyone know where I can find the blue lagoons online for under retail? $159 was the lowest I saw on the bay for my size 11

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey guys, so I bought the blackouts but I'm not feelin how purple shoes look on me. Anyone know where I can find the blue lagoons online for under retail? $159 was the lowest I saw on the bay for my size 11

Thanks

Just purple? May I ask why?
Remember the blackouts are a "grown man colorway"

Did anyone who ordered on Ourstylekicks website on Friday when they released the lagoon,vino, and blackout colorways for 124.99 receive shipping info yet?

Still nothing and it's already going to be Weds...

honestly, the kobe X ***** on the kobe IX any day of the week.

f that weak flyknit nonsense. most overrated material in the world.
f that EM garbage

it's all about that fuse :pimp: :pimp: i can rest easily at night knowing no one will be loosening my flyknit :nerd:

i say we boycott the kobe X elites and start a petition. who's with me?
I think you may be by yourself

^^ agreed but I'd like to see them in person. This cw is begging for all kinds of pace swaps.

Edit: adding Paul George discussion.

So glad to see him back early and of course he is rocking the kobe x pe
agreed. so far i'm not impressed with the quality of this shoe at all. the Kobe 9 EM IMO had better quality. 

Wow what happened in this thread, so no news on the exts huh and nacho cheese is the best and where is the kobeezy cw since we have a kdeezy and lebreezy ver there that should start all the argument needed

Wow what happened in this thread, so no news on the exts huh and nacho cheese is the best and where is the kobeezy cw since we have a kdeezy and lebreezy ver there that should start all the argument needed
It's to soon to be talking about ext's. Yes nacho cheese is GOAT. Enough with the yeezy talk man this is the 4th thread I seen you talking about it :lol:

Last edited:
It's to soon to be talking about ext's. Yes nacho cheese is GOAT. Enough with the yeezy talk man this is the 4th thread I seen you talking about it :lol:

I'm not even serious about it this time. I just idk someone brought up the doritos and said pineapple and I just wanted to get in somehow Lol, its pretty sad how bad the x is doing it feels like we had so many more 9 CWS to discuss at this time last yr, I think Nike should redeem themselves and give us a chaos x

I'm not even serious about it this time. I just idk someone brought up the doritos and said pineapple and I just wanted to get in somehow Lol, its pretty sad how bad the x is doing it feels like we had so many more 9 CWS to discuss at this time last yr, I think Nike should redeem themselves and give us a chaos x
Yea I would like a new chaos cw since I sold mine recently. I think with the 9s every colorway of elite highs were day one cops if you liked them. Then as the em started to come out they had good cw but slowed down. Then it just pick back up again with the elite lows and more elite highs. The kobe X just hasn't done anything for me yet

Last edited:
I like the fuse x better than the em 9 I like simple look of them I man just I'd a chaos ver. even though that goes against what I just said I like about them lol

Nike has not put a decent pattern on a kobe shoe since the 8 IMO. For kds I have only been a fan of the ext florals. Do we know if Nike is only giving us translucent bottoms on the KB X?

You know damn well you need a pair just to put into your 9 Elite museum. Ha ha ha
There's a plaque on the wall thanking you for all your generous contributions :lol: (still havent had the heart to wear any of them :smh:) ...but I think Im grabbing all 3 elite highs. My only gripe is the flyknit pattern on the back. I like the stitches only on one shoe.

Last edited:
There's a plaque on the wall thanking you for all your generous contributions :lol: (still havent had the heart to wear any of them :smh:) ...but I think Im grabbing all 3 elite highs. My only gripe is the flyknit pattern on the back. I like the stitches only on one shoe.

I've decided I'm in for the Team CW. Don't know about the other two yet. Depends on if more lows drop honestly. I want/plan to get them all. Flight CW up next.

10 lows have a hold on me. Smh

I am having an issue with this plastic tab on the inside of the shoe located near the top laces. it rubs the top of my foot leaving blisters or rubbing the skin off when i hoop even through double socks. are anyone elses shoes like this? any ideas on what i can do to fix this problem?

Back
Top Bottom