Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

NAH PLAYA. SHE'S NOT BIG AT ALL. JUST HAS BIG LEGS. SHE DID TRACK & FIELD IN HIGH SCHOOL.
I believe you. See women like that a lot in GA, whether they ran track or just all around thick.

The image quality of this pic makes me want the Easters but I also want to do an all white iD to wear on my anniversary/vacation.

I believe you. See women like that a lot in GA, whether they ran track or just all around thick.

The image quality of this pic makes me want the Easters but I also want to do an all white iD to wear on my anniversary/vacation.

PRECIATE IT.

DO THAT ID ASAP CUZ MY ID'S RAN THE FULL CREATION PROCESS SCHEDULE.

I THINK I GOT MINE 1 DAY BEFORE EXPECTED DELIVERY DATE.

Anyone can help a NTer into campus employee store Monday? Just putting it out on the NT universe.

I don't even see volt. I see yellow. An is the Flyknit blue? I don't see blue in those at all. The lighter color looks purple to me. Same color as behind the tongue.

undertaker-sitting-up1.gif

Those MCs aren't what I was hoping for. Glad to see flyknit back on the lows though. Lets goooooooo

Last edited:
The black pair is ok. The other two are ugly IMO. Those are HTMs too. Here comes the flood of hype and influx of sudden Kobe 10 supporters. Ha ha ha

My brother is in Europe and will be in Milan gonna see if he can grab me them. Timing is perfect ha

Back
Top Bottom