Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I had a small amount of space in front of my toe at TTS. Going .5 only seem to add a tiny bit more room in front. I noticed more heel slippage though while unlaced

I see people saying X Elites are TTS length wise. So they're a better fit than the IX Elites? On the highs last year I had to go down .5 size for a better fit length wise.
I tried the X Elite today at the mall. They're pretty much TTS.

Nitewing's preview was pretty spot on. The Flyknit, glue and plastic are still prevalent but the upper is thinner in certain areas making them a little lighter (stress little).

I wasn't feeling the color way though. I'd prefer to iD. Going to skip all three Elite highs shown.

"Alot alot " sorry man went to the website link and couldn't read Chinese text. They still look bootleg. Lol
theyre on kicks on fire, sneaker news and others..i guess those are fake websites now 
eyes.gif

theyre using a real pic to sell fake shoes...not like that never happens 

Lol never understood how Kobe can wear them so unlaced like that. I feel like my foot would be flopping all over the place.

w these shoes maybe. i still keep them laced loosely. i usually unlace my shoes to make sure they fit well.

Lol never understood how Kobe can wear them so unlaced like that. I feel like my foot would be flopping all over the place.
I think this is achieved with a wider foot. I never lace my 9 elites (half size up) for casual wear and there's no heel slippage or anything. Especially in the highs. 

I was already leaning towards the Rose Gold and these pics got me, def will be copping a pair. 

Does anyone know if 5 am's are available anywhere online for under retail? I missed the OSLIFE sale smh

Thanks

What major retailers have sold the Kobe X Elite?

Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Foot Action

Who else D i c k s, Finish Line, Shoe Palace?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom