Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I think I may be able to do it this year and not cop a single kobe x.  elite highs are making it tough.  

I think I may be able to do it this year and not cop a single kobe x.  elite highs are making it tough.  
Hey man I would at least pick up one pair! I didn't like the Kobe 6 at first and I didn't buy any at all. Im not kicking myself because I really like them a lot now. I used to hate the scales on them. I wasn't in the sneaker game at that point in time so I was very selective. Nothing wrong with being selective but I know your a big laker fan (hence the screen name) and will regret not getting at least one pair.

Hey man I would at least pick up one pair! I didn't like the Kobe 6 at first and I didn't buy any at all. Im not kicking myself because I really like them a lot now. I used to hate the scales on them. I wasn't in the sneaker game at that point in time so I was very selective. Nothing wrong with being selective but I know your a big laker fan (hence the screen name) and will regret not getting at least one pair.
repped. Thanks for the tip.  yeah if I can score the elite highs in purple, ill get those.  but only for discount.  I have 11 pairs of 9s...i need to unload some first before I spend any 10s...that I think are just okay.

repped. Thanks for the tip.  yeah if I can score the elite highs in purple, ill get those.  but only for discount.  I have 11 pairs of 9s...i need to unload some first before I spend any 10s...that I think are just okay.
Don't worry, I don't have any X's either. But I think the elite low's will change that.

the fact kobe/lakers season was so horrible too, doesn't help market the shoe as a Lakers fan at least.   they should make a lottery/tank cw.   I would be up on that.  
laugh.gif

I hear you there. I think we will be able to get the purple elites on discount. Im waiting for the same thing to be honest. I really want the Rose Golds but I think those will sell really well. Ive have people that aren't sneaker heads come up to me and talk to me about that pair.

I ended up with 10 pairs of the 9's. My problem is that I love every CW so its hard to offload them but I hear when you say that these are just ok. I think the 10's aesthetically aren't as great as last years model.

can soomebody help with the kobe 10 easter i got a quick question will that bottom get dirty quickly or yellow ??
is that a gum bottom ?

and should i hop on that footloocker deal 15 percent off or wait ?

still haven't gotten around to wearing my mamba moments...whats market going to look like in about a year. have both the ones he wore and gold/ white 

do the 10 highs fit exactly like the kobe 9 highs?  I had to half a size down on the kobe 9 highs

do the 10 highs fit exactly like the kobe 9 highs?  I had to half a size down on the kobe 9 highs
Its best to try them on most people give bad advice on how a shoe should fit. 

I wear the same sz in Kobes since the V 

FK HIGH, FK LOW, EM, EXT all are sz 11 for me 

Its best to try them on most people give bad advice on how a shoe should fit. 

I wear the same sz in Kobes since the V 

FK HIGH, FK LOW, EM, EXT all are sz 11 for me 
yeah for sure...in this case tho...ill have to cop 3 sizes, just to try them on  thats like $800 lol,  was hoping I could see what the majority say to determine my size. 

Last edited:

yeah for sure...in this case tho...ill have to cop 3 sizes, just to try them on  thats like $800 lol,  was hoping I could see what the majority say to determine my size. 
Theres no store near you to try them on? 

The Kobe X Elite have more of a one to one fit

I want to do a mini performance review of them, I want to play in them another time though

Back
Top Bottom