Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Anybody got an NDC link for the Elevates? Don't know what the reception will be on these, so I want to jump on 'em early.

I passed on the Elevates, thinking I was all set for the Rose Golds, now I think I'm going to pass on the Rose Gold as well, just waiting for the elite lows to come out at some point.

[quote name="citric[quote="TR23, post: 23329174"]
Weird it seemed to be working earlier[/quote]

they probably sold out

Wore my Gumbos to work today since the Xs gave out on me yesterday and Ive had 3 people point out they're Kobes already, I wonder if people dont know the Xs are Kobes or they just dont care :lol: ...should be copping elevates in the coming weeks, I think they're my favorite elite X.

View media item 1535203:smokin keeping the All star theme going, too bad I got rid of my Area 72 8s, I could've destroyed those next.

Last edited:
Wore my Gumbos to work today since the Xs gave out on me yesterday and Ive had 3 people point out they're Kobes already, I wonder if people dont know the Xs are Kobes or they just dont care
laugh.gif
...should be copping elevates in the coming weeks, I think they're my favorite elite X.

smokin.gif
keeping the All star theme going, too bad I got rid of my Area 72 8s, I could've destroyed those next.
why are you destroying all your ASG Kobe's man? 

I feel like I'm watching William Wallace during that final torture scene in Braveheart and you're that dude in the hoodie.         Mercy! Mercy!

why are you destroying all your ASG Kobe's man? 

I feel like I'm watching William Wallace during that final torture scene in Braveheart and you're that dude in the hoodie.         Mercy! Mercy!

No MERCY!

GITD sneakers = beater status IMO

I'm one of the few who didn't have any love for the ASG 9.

Last edited:
Wore my Gumbos to work today since the Xs gave out on me yesterday and Ive had 3 people point out they're Kobes already, I wonder if people dont know the Xs are Kobes or they just dont care :lol: ...should be copping elevates in the coming weeks, I think they're my favorite elite X.

View media item 1535203:smokin keeping the All star theme going, too bad I got rid of my Area 72 8s, I could've destroyed those next.

Props for not keeping them in the box or on eBay

Back
Top Bottom