Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I think when they did the Milan HTM release there was a quick mention of a summer US release but that's it.
there will be a release at all other nikelab locations for all 4 HTM colorways, sometime in the summer. Sadly, that means the only place in the U.S. to pick them up will be Mercer in NYC.

there will be a release at all other nikelab locations for all 4 HTM colorways, sometime in the summer. Sadly, that means the only place in the U.S. to pick them up will be Mercer in NYC.
They said an online release as well so theres a chance to cop although small

They nice but they are going to yellow really bad. Already a slight yellow tint on the outsole.

All white Kobes are pretty ill but we all know how all white kicks age. Joints will look :x with the quickness

Nice, but not as nice as the BHM 9s.

They will get dirty way too fast 

How many colorways of the 10 highs do you expect to drop? My feeling is that they will drop less in comparison with the 9s 

That colorway has not released on like the last 3 models. Every year it's been a PE. Promotagged always gets those.

Another dirty sock^
laugh.gif

Am I the only one that noticed solid outsole?

This kind of goes against their traction setup on the current pair. Doubt these release... Unless Nike did something different with the outsole.

Am I the only one that noticed solid outsole?

This kind of goes against their traction setup on the current pair. Doubt these release... Unless Nike did something different with the outsole.

It doesn't look good IMO in the pic above.

Back
Top Bottom