Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

do the x's have a lunar thick insole like the 8s and 9s?
No, traditional cushioning setup this time, lunar in the forefoot and zoom in the heel. Nothing interchangeable. The insole is still pretty nice though, gives a bit of extra cushioning.

do the x's have a lunar thick insole like the 8s and 9s?
No, traditional cushioning setup this time, lunar in the forefoot and zoom in the heel. Nothing interchangeable. The insole is still pretty nice though, gives a bit of extra cushioning.
good thing i went with the 11 then, if its to big i got the lunar inserts i can put in to, so $207, $10 gift card, 10% mil disco and then gave me an extra 5% for no reason NDC for the win
pimp.gif

Last edited:
If you didn't cop the exts you're losing and or you're broke. **** outta here with that wait till they hit the outlets.
to be honest there's no reason to cop 90% of the ext's on day one, lets see, 3/4 of the Kobe 9 exts are sitting on NDC with 2/3 of those on clearance, to be honest i'm the only idiot losing buying day 1 as you can get them much cheaper down the road
tired.gif

If you didn't cop the exts you're losing and or you're broke. **** outta here with that wait till they hit the outlets.

View media item 1463190
to be honest there's no reason to cop 90% of the ext's on day one, lets see, 3/4 of the Kobe 9 exts are sitting on NDC with 2/3 of those on clearance, to be honest i'm the only idiot losing buying day 1 as you can get them much cheaper down the road |I

This. Just about everything will get discoed if u wait long enuff or are in the right place. When ur buyin shoes multiple times a week sometimes its best to hold out on stuff u know will likely hit discount.

Can any of the photoshop experts in here create some other colorways for what the flyknit x lows would look like.  

This. Just about everything will get discoed if u wait long enuff or are in the right place. When ur buyin shoes multiple times a week sometimes its best to hold out on stuff u know will likely hit discount.
I said losing or broke...no reason to wait for discounts. It's a perfect start of summer shoe. It has a release day for a reason.

I said losing or broke...no reason to wait for discounts. It's a perfect start of summer shoe. It has a release day for a reason.
mean.gif
 release day it's the start day for discount countdown.....

Back
Top Bottom