Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Nike Kobe X

University Red/Photo Blue/Reflective 

JUNE 27 RELEASE on footaction, could anyone guess what could they be?

Nike Kobe X

Black/Bright Crimson/Black/Metallic Gold

also june 18 release on footaction
I am hoping that it's these. 

smokin.gif

Last edited:
I like em but doesn't look photo blue or reflective. Think more the Kyrie USA CW I believe. I could be wrong. Just want a flyknit low of any color. :D

I've been wearing size 10 Kobe's since the V and to this day with the Elite X the sizing has never been an issue for me. TTS.

Not trying to be a d*** or anything, but why does nobody complain about glue stains on Flyknit?

Glue stains have been on sneakers, especially early model nikes and Jordans, 30years later why is any body still complaining? People buy these cheap shoes and act like they are purchasing some Balmain. They are cheap shoes mass produced in sweatshops.

30 yrs later and glue stains are still a problem? :smh:

Then purchase higher quality products if you have high expectations. Or start hurting these companies when I it hurts, but that will never happen. People are slaves to this trash.

Got my Rose Golds thanks to @Tme-  for $10 under retail too. Dont know if they sold out in Adelaide HOH but never got round to getting there to have a look.

To those with elite highs, does the tongue stay in place? Or does it flop/lean a bit down like the 9's? (This was my only gripe with the 9's)

Back
Top Bottom