Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

If they made a Flyknit low with the peach jam colors it would be game over for me, be wanting a green/blue/purple MC upper so bad on any flyknit shoe

Anyone know of any online spots with Fundamentals (sz 10) at or around retail still? Shouldn't of slept on em 
mean.gif

The Nike Kobe "Prelude Pack," which features retros of Kobe Bryant's first through eighth signature shoes with Nike, will be available again on July 15.

The restock is coming from KB24, Bryant's official store. The shop is on hiatus at the moment, but promises a return on the 15th featuring "exclusive Prelude Packs." The site doesn't have any more details than that regarding which pairs in particular are up for grabs and what the "new products" in question might be.

Read more: http://*************.com/news/nike-kobe-prelude-pack-restock/#ixzz3fPzc7Krr

LOL i really doubt posting about some preludes in a forum is really gonna ruin your chances of getting them. We pretty much have the same chance as we would before and that basically none lol. I applaud them for sharing info because thats what this site is about. 

LOL i really doubt posting about some preludes in a forum is really gonna ruin your chances of getting them. We pretty much have the same chance as we would before and that basically none lol. I applaud them for sharing info because thats what this site is about. 

Bro they sniped that right from this thread. It was posted in here earlier this morning. Shortly after it hit all those sites.

The Academy was out the spotlight after the Masterpiece/Prelude releases so the chances were fairly good if you knew about it and kept quiet about it. Once they put them up on the site then you post the info, that's more of help to the fam than putting out the info a week before. Now it allows time for the bots to set up and scoop them up when/if they put them up. If they drop the HTMs on there too. bruh :smh:

STOP POSTING This. They are probably not even going to have a size run. It will be like a pair or two of each shoe. You guys are making it much harder
Stop trippin on dudes trying to help people out.. The restock is a week away, I'm sure word would have gotten out through some kind of social media anyways. Isn't this what these forums are for? You're just salty because now YOUR chances of getting them have gone down, but lets be real.. they weren't that high to begin with.

Size 9 Fundamental popped up on NDC

Peach Jams remind me of Cloaks but without the color-shifting effect.

Stop trippin on dudes trying to help people out.. The restock is a week away, I'm sure word would have gotten out through some kind of social media anyways. Isn't this what these forums are for? You're just salty because now YOUR chances of getting them have gone down, but lets be real.. they weren't that high to begin with.

Bro I'm in here helping people out everyday with links and getting kobes under retail. The stuff on the academy was already posted multiple times in here. There comes a point where it is doing far more harm than good posting that.

Bro I'm in here helping people out everyday with links and getting kobes under retail. The stuff on the academy was already posted multiple times in here. There comes a point where it is doing far more harm than good posting that.
That's great that you're helping people, I really dig that. But I keep up with this thread and I hadn't seen it until I read it today, so I'm glad it was posted again. 

Back
Top Bottom