Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Can we PLEASE keep the Politics out of Niketalk for goodness sake? ...especially Sneaker Threads.
mean.gif

This should be an Escape & Getaway from the BS.

Back on the topic of shoes and no shoe related post in over a hour. When there's nothing to talk about I don't mind temporary derailment.

Never understood why getting off topic bothers folks when there is literally nothing to talk about. Ha ha ha

Doesn't it make more sense to Not Post anything at all that isn't even remotely related to the Thread Topic than to post just for the hell of it?...

Getting off topic is one thing (I dont mind that)... but when the daily BS Politics come up that we already get everywhere else is the topic, that stuff gets Old and can CHILL in threads like these.

Last edited:
Doesn't it make more sense to Not Post anything at all that isn't even remotely related to the Thread Topic than to post just for the hell of it?...

Getting off topic is one thing (I dont mind that)... but when the daily BS Politics come up that we already get everywhere else is the topic, that stuff gets Old and can CHILL in threads like these.

The new Kobes have pink in them. Someone took issue with the pink and made a statement regarding the color. That led into discussion.

It wasn't as if someone randomly brought up world views. The back and forth we're having right now is off topic. This is contributing to the same thing you have issue with so let's just end it here.

Dude, you took it where you wanted to take it. And there's no need to be any back & forth. Just chill and let's keep it about SHOES in a Shoe Forum.
eyes.gif
mean.gif

Anyways... one thing I'm noticing from seeing these Bigger Pics now is that these lack any kind of Branding on the Medial section of the shoe... unlike the large "NIKE" on the inside ankle of my MC 8's.

There's Rumor out that these may be called "Think Pink"... maybe these are just two/three-toned simply bc they're Flyknit Uppers and the MC8 correlation is simply coincidence.

Atleast that's what I'm Hoping for!... Keeps the Beasts away.
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Took 4 post before you actually mentioned shoes but we off topic. Ha ha ha

These self righteous NT dudes boy I tell ya

Last edited:
View media item 1657533

Anyways... one thing I'm noticing from seeing these Bigger Pics now is that these lack any kind of Branding on the Medial section of the shoe... unlike the large "NIKE" on the inside ankle of my MC 8's.

There's Rumor out that these may be called "Think Pink"... maybe these are just two/three-toned simply bc they're Flyknit Uppers and the MC8 correlation is simply coincidence.

Atleast that's what I'm Hoping for!... Keeps the Beasts away.:wow:  
That swoosh on the toe is a dead giveaway: those are the mambacurials. Get your game plan ready for 9/12, the beasts are coming... :frown:

i like pink and grey and black and white. this FK has them combo'ed. i will buy at discount.
simple without the jibber jabber of other views

These pink things aren't bad, but still nopthing except the HTMs have really done it for me on this model overall. It doesn't help Kobe hasn't suited up in them once. :rolleyes

Any bets on what pair of GR's already released that the mamba will wear on court. I can almost guarantee that he will wear the rose golds. Seems to be his favorite colorway. 

No game plan needed they will be available 
I hope so. This may be the first Kobe I've ever doubled up on. Something about these photos just make these 'curials stand out! 

I too hope things stay mostly on topic and civil, but am glad to see other members not hesitating to call out the homophobic/misogynistic/racist/ignorant kids. 

There will be more these then in other cw. Id be really suprised if they sold out on RD. 

I just dont see the demand for the model this year. 

Only person I seen with Xs on 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom