Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I'm quite liking these... giant-rez for y'all.

20150822153505_original.jpg

I'm gonna get those when they go on sale, the black colorway. They look to last longer than the X. The outsole on the X looks like they are gonna fall off after several uses.

I'm gonna get those when they go on sale, the black colorway. They look to last longer than the X. The outsole on the X looks like they are gonna fall off after several uses.
Yeah I'm not sure why so much dislike for those. They look decent to me

They changed the Mambacurial swoosh. I preferred the smaller one but these still look nice.
If it was smaller and in the same location as other elite lows no one would call them mambacurials 
laugh.gif

Its amazing how a simple tweak gets the people going 

If it was smaller and in the same location as other elite lows no one would call them mambacurials :lol:

Its amazing how a simple tweak gets the people going 
As soon as I saw them I called them Mambacurials. I think the caption said "think pink" I know atleast one member said they didn't even notice it after I pointed out the toe swoosh so maybe you're right.

I never saw the one with the smaller swoosh. Where can I see it?
I tried to find it but I think it was before this thread turned into hell in the cell... jusr click the thread images and you should be able to find it. I'm driving right now so I really help much.

I'm probably not searching very well since it didn't yield as many results as I'm used to seeing, so I'm curious what the consensus is on the Elite X Low sizing? Y'all going TTS? And if you didn't, was it because of the width? For the IXs, I had to go .5 size up on the EMs and Elite Lows; however, the 5 AMs I went TTS.

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom