Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I had a post a while back about my hopes for the Kobe 10 Mambacurial based off the current mercurial models. I'll put it in a spoiler for you below.

I've said before I like the Kobe 10 "Mambacurial" Its a good looking shoe and i'll probably get a pair, its just not what i hoped for as a fan of the Kobe line and a big fan of soccer and the Mercurial line.

In short they are reaching :lol:

Pretty much. A half assed idea in an attempt to create some type of much needed buzz. If nobody told me they were going for the "soccer look" I would of never known. No fade in color either? Naw, 100 shipped or pass

wear my Rivalry Elite lows for the 2nd time today. I found out that the heel is too thick that rubbing and hurting my heel of my right foot ...Yesterday, I wore some Jordan no show socks in them. I returned my sz10 and got 10.5 finally. They fit way better. Cant imagine I needa go a whole size in them. The em lows I wear 9.5 tts.

View media item 1686544

Last edited:
I'm interested in getting the Peach Jams/Overcomes this Thursday, but I have a feeling these might sit and could be had with a discount later on.

Back
Top Bottom