Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So is the X the worst model in the Kobe line? I'm debating between X and VII

7 at least had fiye colorways even though the comfortability was probably the worst out of the entire line. Only model I've completely skipped outside of the 3s.

It goes 1. X 2. 3s 3. VIIs for me. This model was completely uninspired and the colorways have been beyond garbage.

I'd be lying if I said the pink ones didn't look nice but not worth retail for sure. 140 and I'd be in.

As for the 11's :rofl: at 200 for the basic

Am I the only one who bought the "Overcome"?

ordered them this morning. Im sure I could have waited and gotten them on discount, but im already doing that the the drill sergeants, and the curials are comin in 2 weeks, so I got these out of the way

Kixsquare sold out of mambacurials? Glad I got my order in this morning. I wonder if that's a sign that it's gonna move really fast come the 12th?

Sneakersteal blew up that site so I wouldn't worry about the pre orders going that quickly as a sign of things to come release day

Last edited:
Are they gonna be a regular release? I hope my hoh get em cuz I hate ordering ****

Last edited:
To each their own

But that pink toebox kills it for me, If they made the toebox and medial side like the lateral side with the black/pink underlay, these would've been instacopped

Last edited:
They are nice, if only they weren't so pink.  They seem more pink than violet, more pink than infrared.  Yes, they do look like girl shoes.  I really dunno wassup w/ the CW scheme and marketing gimmick, but it is what it is.  I cannot see myself dropping $200 for these.  The HTMs on the other hand are done right, but the hype and all that baloney will create the typical shoe typhoon/circus.

Kobe and Nike reaching really hard.  They on some expired Kool-Aid.

Kobe X lows better than the IX. Kobe line failed when they trynna implement shin guards, uggs into them. The CW and gimmik got silly. IMO lows over all. Nike basically saying Kobe lost a step and needs all that preemptive shoe mod.

Last edited:
That pink gonna have y'all walkin around lookin like you on your way to a women's zoomba class.

Back
Top Bottom