Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Multicolor is trash when used as a main color. It looked good on the Masterpiece IX because it was mostly an underlay but the 9 IDs were basura :x it's hilarious how hyped this ugly rainbow yarn gets... look at those weak *** flyknit racers people are wetting themselves for.

Last edited:
Just wow 
pimp.gif

was looking forward to the MC on the X's but after seeing these pics...I'm not impressed. Guess I'll wait and see if they grow on me, but them mambacurials is a must!

was looking forward to the MC on the X's but after seeing these pics...I'm not impressed. Guess I'll wait and see if they grow on me, but them mambacurials is a must!
I was tripping for a second, and couldn't decipher what you're talking about at first.

Forgot alot of Kobe 9 Fans use the term "MC" for Multi-Color" as well... Lol

At the end of the day, for me anyway, I like the hustle and hype behind sneakers, even if the sneakers I like aren't hyped. Reason being, it makes me buying sneakers acceptable a bit more amongst my peers.

The thing we all care about, let me get my sneaks, and shut TF about it.

I want to not get a hard time when I buy my sneakers, from my girl, my parents, her parents, anyone.

Hype allows me to buy a sneaker for 1$ sell it for 3$ and have my peers accept the hustle, therefore leaving me alone about my fetish, on sneakers

Who cares about your "peers" or what others think? Rock to your own beat amigo

I swear if they could just do an MC that is mostly blue, green, and purple I would be very happy. 

Anybody's kobe 10 all stars still holding up well? the peeling especially. contemplating to get a pair under retail. photos of the peeling much appreciated!

i need to pick up the black ext, i do feel weird owning 3 already, luckily they're all diff heights but since the X craps over the 9 thanks to the comfort of the midsole, my mid 9 may take a box retirement
laugh.gif

I like the Multi-color but I agree, it would be nice if they used a different multi pattern —like the mamba moments, for instance. Who knows, they may come out with another Mamba moments option as well.

that MC looks like the crap from the cheetos Xs mixed with other scraps. it looks ywllow bronze like fake tan spray.

that DK ps of the brett harts is what couldve been.

At the end of the day, for me anyway, I like the hustle and hype behind sneakers, even if the sneakers I like aren't hyped. Reason being, it makes me buying sneakers acceptable a bit more amongst my peers.

The thing we all care about, let me get my sneaks, and shut TF about it.

I want to not get a hard time when I buy my sneakers, from my girl, my parents, her parents, anyone.

Hype allows me to buy a sneaker for 1$ sell it for 3$ and have my peers accept the hustle, therefore leaving me alone about my fetish, on sneakers

Who cares about your "peers" or what others think? Rock to your own beat amigo

Grow up.

You guys realize that's just a rendered image right?  

This is what the IX Multi-Color looked like in the renderings

and they turned out to be really dope.

Not saying they're gonna be exactly like the IX's.. but I'm not sure why everyone's hating on them already without even seeing the finished product yet. 

You guys realize that's just a rendered image right?

This is what the IX Multi-Color looked like in the renderings

and they turned out to be really dope.

Not saying they're gonna be exactly like the IX's.. but I'm not sure why everyone's hating on them already without even seeing the finished product yet.
this looks better than that X rendering

Back
Top Bottom