Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

So I called PayPal and got my refund from Kixsquare. I will never deal with that company again!
Glad you got your money back fam. Yeah I won't ever deal with them either. Matter of fact, won't deal with any sites with early releases. Don't want to go thru the headache again.

They get their stuff from vendors that gets them the best possible price. Not on all their stuff but mostly GRs

What sizes did they have of the Fundamentals? I thought they were gonna put the shoes up 5/8pm. Store was closed earlier.
I'm not sure about the sizes but they went up around 2pm est. They went quick.

They were on sale with 23Penny the other day, OR you can wait until NDC does an additional off clearance.  Was able to pick up the Elevates for 135 over Labor Day Weekend.  

How do the 10 elite lows fit. I'm a size 10 but eying a 9.5 for the MC's. If I loosen the laces a bit will I be ok?

got my pair of mambacurials today

theyre very good looking

when the first few pics of the shoes first came out, i wasnt that thrilled about them

until i saw high res pics that is lol

definitely a nice pair in person

Copped a pair of regular Kobe low $84 from FTL with bday coupon returned without receipt at my Nike Store. They still have pretty much all in stock so cashed out $193 in return merch card had some gift card left over to cover the balance. Plus survey coupon.

Last edited:
Copped a pair of regular Kobe low $84 from FTL with bday coupon returned without receipt at my Nike Store. They still have pretty much all in stock so cashed out $193 in return merch card had some gift card left over to cover the balance. Plus survey coupon.

damn i should do that :rolleyes

Damn, every nike store I go to gives me the lowest selling price if I don't have a receipt. 

Damn, every nike store I go to gives me the lowest selling price if I don't have a receipt. 

They need to have the same shoe you are returning in stock for you to get full price return. At a regular Nike Retail store not a factory or clearance store.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom