Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Greatest Kobe shoe of all time.
kobe9_01.jpg

The 3s are dope, supreme swag shoe. Came out around the time the "new" spiderman movie dropped (webbing), won the mvp in this model. Can't wait for them to retro

I never hated the 3s, always thought they were a unique shoe, 2s are kinda eh but not horrible, and honestly I think the 7s from a visual standpoint are dope, just not the most comfy/best performing shoe. The Xs on the other hand...

Prelude 3s = fire

The VII had so many great CWs, and if I went up a full size it was almost comfortable until I took a step. The upper is too stiff, the midsole/outsole is too stiff. They just don't bend at all.

Why do they have it on NT as an advertisement though? I'm looking for a retro for my brother and found them on there, and saw the advertisement on here, so fake eh? You sure?

View media item 1727617

probably paid for the ad space. you can google and see. he mixes fake kicks with real kicks. known scammer in our area (portland), he isn't in any of the local fb sneaker groups.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom