Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Just entered the 21M raffle for all 3 pairs. If I win, could anybody on here pick them up and ship them to me? I'm not in NYC lol.

Just entered the 21M raffle for all 3 pairs. If I win, could anybody on here pick them up and ship them to me? I'm not in NYC lol.
mean.gif

Nike should implement the RSVP process the way the Adidas app does using your GPS.

Then again I'm sure people would drive several states over to pick up items.

No system is perfect.

Last edited:

people were doing this when nike had that rsvp system, honestly doesn't make sense for people to enter that can't even purchase. 
I know it's nothing new but people should atleast have common sense to read the rules before entering

Nike should implement the RSVP process the way the Adidas app does using your GPS.

Then again I'm sure people would drive several states over to pick up items.

No system is perfect.
people were faking their location services to enter that adidas app even though they can't pick up their pair if they won. 

roll.gif
mclovin no last name is always funny

Nike taking longer than usual for the instore raffle emails

well it is 3 shoes at 2 different locations lol

personally im sayin 8;30-9pm ish
yea I'm guessing the emails will go out around then if not later. I'm wondering how many dudes will win one color and try to finagle another color or just more than one shoe :lol:

yea I'm guessing the emails will go out around then if not later. I'm wondering how many dudes will win one color and try to finagle another color or just more than one shoe
laugh.gif

im also wondering if they will allow a person to hit on more than 1 shoe or not

yea I'm guessing the emails will go out around then if not later. I'm wondering how many dudes will win one color and try to finagle another color or just more than one shoe
laugh.gif

im also wondering if they will allow a person to hit on more than 1 shoe or not
I'm guessing you could in theory win all three since they're assuming it's unlikely you hit three raffles on these

I'm guessing all the emails went to Flight Club
nah cuz they email you even if you lose

Cool.

To put it in context is it a person you know/have known/are friends with, even virtually? Or someone just randomly PM'ed you? Context is key.

This.

It is HIGHLY unlikely a random is going to hook somebody up. Hell I don't mind hooking people up but there's always a chance you're just hooking up a re-seller.

Back
Top Bottom