Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Part of the fun in coming to NT is when you can bust people's balls and have a good time with it.
Very true.

But seriously can someone recommend a good image hosting site? There's an on feet pic of the All Stars I'm trying to post but I can't do it. 

I'm excited for these. At first glance they looked a little suspect, but after looking at all the early cws I'm loving the new outsole and I'm ready to spend all the money I saved on not buying a 9 on these 10s. The purple x highs > every ix high.

I really like the shoe and im copping the blue lagoons but I'm having trouble seeing future cws of the shoe bc it looks so much like a team bank colored shoe( one color based shoe for basketball teams)

hmmm Kenny on TNT in that instagram vid looked like he was rocking the kobe x all star...the midsole looked very similar...lemme try and find a link

Dudes busting out powerpoints to prove why it's ok to pay 190 for plastic shoes :lol:

The buffoonery
First lesson of consumer econ, it's all relative. It's ok for people to pay whatever they want for plastic shoes. If they're happy with the price, that's on them. If YOU don't think plastic shoes are worth 190, then YOU don't buy them. Value is dictated solely on what people are willing to pay. Nike doesn't hold you at gunpoint to buy shoes.

The upper on the highs seems like it'll be more flexible than the 9s. Curious how they'll feel on foot

Very true.

But seriously can someone recommend a good image hosting site? There's an on feet pic of the All Stars I'm trying to post but I can't do it. 
You don't have to put the image on a site. Save it to your computer, and upload it from your device. Click the insert image icon on the top left of your reply box and then click on upload files at the top. Find the folder in which you saved the image to and simply double click it and submit.

There's nothing Nike can do to make me wear boxing boots ... NOTHING lol. Glad other people dig them, but they're just not for me.

Was kinda bummed about the 9 high because I loved the shoe and didn't like too many cw's,  I wanted more. Now seeing these X high's are pretty much a continuation, I'm excited to see what they bring with these.

From what I've seen so far, doubt I'll go after any highs. Nike should've went with a mid for the Elite X.

The design on the back is a bit too plain, like it needs more deign that just flyknit pattern from top to bottom. They need something, a design to break the look apart.

Back
Top Bottom