Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Anyone know what Ciao Valeria is supposed to mean? I know what ciao is but who's Valeria? Did he lose someone in the attacks?
"From the US comes a tribute from Marco Belinelli to the victims of Paris. In particular to Valeria SOLESIN , the Italian girl was killed Friday night at the Bataclan in the killing spree of three attenatori suicide. Italian basketball player takes the field in Sacramento against Toronto with an inscription on the shoes dedicated to her: "Hello Valeria" and the symbol of the tragedy."  

Nike Kobe 10 "Hot Lava"
Release Date: 12/09/15
Color: University Red/White-Bright Crimson-Hot Lava
Style #: 705317-616
Price: $180

That hot lava pair is dope 
smokin.gif

I'm sorry but they keep throwing garbage GRs our way when they should be using "Mambacolor"-type designs in the first place.

I hope the XI is good.

20% off + free shipping for $99 and over on Eastbay , code on homepage

Sorry if posted already

Last edited:
If anybody needs the rose gold highs? Check ur local footlocker, the store near me jus received a restock of them!! The manager said dey came in today

Damn shame how Nike won't release any of those sick Laker PE's to the general public. Love the color execution on the home colorway.

Damn shame how Nike won't release any of those sick Laker PE's to the general public. Love the color execution on the home colorway.

I really hope they're saving all the heat for the Kobe 11. However, knowing Nike at this day and age, I'll take that with a grain of salt.

Some Xs available on NBA Store w/ 25% off today with "FLASH25"

Chesters in many sizes, some larger sizes of the Mambacurials and a few others

Okay I'm absolutely done with Eastbay.  I phone ordered the some Fundamental X's in a size 14 last Friday with two day shipping and a 15% discount code.  I get a call from them the same day to fix the address since they only put my apartment number and not the street address (ex: Apartment 5 Main Street).  I don't even understand how somebody can type that and think that it makes sense.  So I "fix" it with them on Friday and it's supposedly fixed and should be at my address today, 11/17/15.  On monday, once again, I check and confirm that everything is fine and fixed.  I check my tracking from UPS today and see that it is being returned back to sender, so I call Eastbay again today and they tell me that I "never" changed my shipping address, that they only have an email address change on record?!  I'm furious at this point since according to UPS, it ARRIVED in Los Angeles at my local UPS, yet they had to ship it back.  I ended up calling them again to try and see if they can ship it back to me from the factory once they get it, but they tell me there's NO GUARANTEE that I'll actually even get my package at all.  I just canceled my entire order and got my money back (which will still take 5-6 BUSINESS days, so it's going to take even longer due to Thanksgiving).  Terrible experience man, I've shipped with them before and had no problems.  The multiple cases of incompetency I experienced with this company is infuriating, they didn't even offer me free 1 day shipping or a discount code of any sorts or ANYTHING for wasting my time.  Never ordering from them again, 23penny is more reliable to me at this moment jesus christ.

TL;DR 
Ordered Kobe X's from Eastbay, messed my order up, didn't fix my order, f**k em never ordering again tired of your bull.

Okay I'm absolutely done with Eastbay.  I phone ordered the some Fundamental X's in a size 14 last Friday with two day shipping and a 15% discount code.  I get a call from them the same day to fix the address since they only put my apartment number and not the street address (ex: Apartment 5 Main Street).  I don't even understand how somebody can type that and think that it makes sense.  So I "fix" it with them on Friday and it's supposedly fixed and should be at my address today, 11/17/15.  On monday, once again, I check and confirm that everything is fine and fixed.  I check my tracking from UPS today and see that it is being returned back to sender, so I call Eastbay again today and they tell me that I "never" changed my shipping address, that they only have an email address change on record?!  I'm furious at this point since according to UPS, it ARRIVED in Los Angeles at my local UPS, yet they had to ship it back.  I ended up calling them again to try and see if they can ship it back to me from the factory once they get it, but they tell me there's NO GUARANTEE that I'll actually even get my package at all.  I just canceled my entire order and got my money back (which will still take 5-6 BUSINESS days, so it's going to take even longer due to Thanksgiving).  Terrible experience man, I've shipped with them before and had no problems.  The multiple cases of incompetency I experienced with this company is infuriating, they didn't even offer me free 1 day shipping or a discount code of any sorts or ANYTHING for wasting my time.  Never ordering from them again, 23penny is more reliable to me at this moment jesus christ.

TL;DR 
Ordered Kobe X's from Eastbay, messed my order up, didn't fix my order, f**k em never ordering again tired of your bull.
Damn. Eastbay 
mean.gif

the red elite high looks like the black inner liner bleed through the flyknit...
indifferent.gif
Pics?

Edit: Alright I got it.

Last edited:
If you just search for the kobe line on any store like eastbay, or jimmyjazz, ndc, etc, the colorways nike's putting out lately (as GR) make the entire shoe line look like trash. It's so disappointing knowing that shoes like the elite/lows could look so much nicer too after seeing htm and pe pairs. I have no idea why they're doing it, but if they stepped the game up with the general releases they'd make a hell of a lot more money.

Last edited:
"From the US comes a tribute from Marco Belinelli to the victims of Paris. In particular to Valeria SOLESIN , the Italian girl was killed Friday night at the Bataclan in the killing spree of three attenatori suicide. Italian basketball player takes the field in Sacramento against Toronto with an inscription on the shoes dedicated to her: "Hello Valeria" and the symbol of the tragedy."  

Nike Kobe 10 "Hot Lava"

Release Date: 12/09/15

Color: University Red/White-Bright Crimson-Hot Lava

Style #: 705317-616

Price: $180
View media item 1789737

I'll wait until they go on sale or outlets :nerd:

TL;DR 

eastbay/ftl been on some bull with me lately too, i dont know whats been going on. took a good month for me to get my money from them on a return. had to file a paypal dispute just to get it back. Im taking a LONG break from ordering from them too. sometimes the discounts are worth it, but on release days, im going elsewhere

if you got 'em for retail or really close to it, that's a score.. the quality of the iD's don't even compare to the HTM's esp the black knit.. great pick up again.. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom