Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

How dope would the xmas pair be if one side was red (the way it is now actually) and the other was green instead of black. That would have been super dope IMO. Gold swooshes on both sides... I like the 5 rings but damn I feel they passed on a really good opportunity. Usually Kobe has the best Xmas shoe each year. I am not looking forward to any other sig shoes for xmas. money saved.

Christmases are aiight. Nike throwing leftover mc on them to try to appease us. Should have just been red and black or red and green. Red medial and toe box with a green lateral side bleeding into it would have been nice. I like the 5 rings heel tab. That'll make them a bigger seller I believe.

Oh well. Still gonna cop.

He'll get voted in. All star is for entertainment hence the fans vote who they want to see play. Problem is people use it as a measuring stick on how good a player is, I don't.

Christmases are aiight. Nike throwing leftover mc on them to try to appease us. Should have just been red and black or red and green. Red medial and toe box with a green lateral side bleeding into it would have been nice. I like the 5 rings heel tab. That'll make them a bigger seller I believe.

Oh well. Still gonna cop.

See that's the thing, I've seen a lot of comments about leftover MC being out of place which I would agree if it was a random MC weave like on the IDs. But these look like they have a matching Gold/Red/Black weave to match the colors of the rest of the shoe, which just looks dope af imo. Let's wait for better pics for clarification but I don't see the volt, purple or pink that you find on IDs so I think this mc variation will blend very well and not look so out of place like most are saying now.

Last edited:
Black/gold, red, and mc all in one shoe? Gotta see in person. Sounds too good.. There's gotta be a catch or tradeoff

Black/gold, red, and mc all in one shoe? Gotta see in person. Sounds too good.. There's gotta be a catch or tradeoff
:lol: nike needs to start dropping kicks like those to get hype back. The five rings in the back is a detail nike was doing a few years back, it's dope

$25 price increase, probably
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom