Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

The X is cool, the IX looks nice but performance wise they were overestimated, the traction is perfect but the cushioning is horrible.

Blackouts looking smokin'.

What do you guys think of the Mentalities?  Are they truly a hybrid of the V & VIII? 

Was debating picking up the 4AMs with a $25 off code if they're as DOPE as they seem.

imo kobe 9 em low > kobe 10 low....hopefully some new colorways sway my opinion

the Philippines joints were
nthat.gif

So elite lows are confirmed? Flyknit again?

ASGs are a go!!

Already, the X lows are better than the IX lows.

Last edited:
I dont think the intent was to compare an elite 9 to a regular X. I think the comparison was "the first release" of that shoes line.

The Masterpiece "argued as the top dog" was the beginning of a great series.

The first X coming out is a plain blue shoe that IMO lacks any real attempt at a wow factor.

I mean all things considered I hope its super comfortable but just not the firecracker to start the series off.

Maybe I am wrong with the persons intent of the comparison.

I dont think the intent was to compare an elite 9 to a regular X. I think the comparison was "the first release" of that shoes line.

The Masterpiece "argued as the top dog" was the beginning of a great series.

The first X coming out is a plain blue shoe that IMO lacks any real attempt at a wow factor.

I mean all things considered I hope its super comfortable but just not the firecracker to start the series off.

Maybe I am wrong with the persons intent of the comparison.
So someone here does have a functional brain. I'm talking about launch models, 9 came out the gate strong plus they built up to it with the prelude. Xs coming out like some weak *** Mentalitys.

thats what i'm concered about as well...PERFORMANCE...i couldn't care less how well these look casually with jeans, etc...i'm tryna see how they perform on the court...since after all...they are 'basketball' shoes meant to be worn while playing basketball...

thats what i'm concered about as well...PERFORMANCE...i couldn't care less how well these look casually with jeans, etc...i'm tryna see how they perform on the court...since after all...they are 'basketball' shoes meant to be worn while playing basketball...
:rolleyes whatever dude, you care about how good they look while you're playing too. :smile:

yeah, under armor is the way to go if that's the case :smokin

Micro G poops on Lunar bro, completely agree with you.

Not to derail the thread but you read the review by Nightwing on the new Curry sigs? Sounds like it's gonna be money for $120.

Nike gives us less now with higher tags, full length max zoom with a lunar footbed liner would've been dope, not this setup...

Don't want to derail but I kind of prefer KickGenius' reviews better (maybe because they actually ball better?) and I think they kind of have conflicting views on the Curry 1 in comparison to Nightwings. I think the Clutchfit Drive (which looks pretty damn good too) is still the way to go when going for UA bball shoes. And to be fair, Kobe 9 was one of the best bball shoes of 2014, up to you if the performance/quality to price ration works.

I dreamt I had a sample pair. 
laugh.gif

It was the Blue Lagoon colorway with fruity pebbles print on the tongue and my pair was 5. smaller but fit was great. 
roll.gif

Now I'm interested in this model. Just a little bit, but def more interested than I was.

Back
Top Bottom