Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

^^^

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

good looks on the all stars but ruvilla has been sold out even when I try to add it to cart. Might just try the outlet

Wanted the Flights for $100 but they sold out before they got to it. Settled for second option. Swapped out the crimson laces but in the process, 3 of the lace tips came off :smh:. Didn't need them but wanted to trade for black laces so all good. Hope there'll be HTM restock or else looking for the recent HTM around $350 then I'll be done with the X.

View media item 1876259

I kinda want to grab the WTK and have them chopped to lows....

Not sure who to contact tho.  Looks like Dank doesn't respond to quickly
I've been wanting to do this as well, Dank responded to me but charges $250. Was wondering about Big A Customs work because I saw that cheap deal, think I may do it now that I see @JRizzo502  vouch for him.

$250 just to cut the top portion of the sneakers? Can't you do that with a pair of scissors?

$250 just to cut the top portion of the sneakers? Can't you do that with a pair of scissors?
I agree with you, I thought it was insane to ask $250. I get that it takes some skill and I'm sure the quality of some chops are much better than others but give me a break. Take your $250 and rub it on ya chest.

I agree with you, I thought it was insane to ask $250. I get that it takes some skill and I'm sure the quality of some chops are much better than others but give me a break. Take your $250 and rub it on ya chest.
yea don't get me wrong I respect the customization game and know how difficult it is from first hand experience but 250 for that seems way overboard to me. For 250 I'll chop somebodies wtks :lol:

@16nason @NickMemphis Yall can check out dudes instagram to see some of his finished products if you haven't already. He's got a chopped wtk on there. He's good with it, def worth the price IMO.

https://www.instagram.com/bigacustoms/

I been thinking about having him chop the Coda Yellows and/or the USAs for me if I can find a good enough deal on em.
Thanks man! I actually had but I just wanted to hear someone say firsthand how they looked in-hand. With that being said I just decided to pull the trigger and the deal on the WTK for $209 shipped expired last night lol. I'll be on the lookout going forward.

Back
Top Bottom