Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

blackouts needed the swoosh to be white or grey. But then I guess they woudlnt be called blackouts

next week or so gonna have my boy slide that emp discount on them, may put some grey laces in them to see if it helps

Have yet to receive my NDC shipping confirmation for blackouts but just received my Eastbay tracking this morning from an order placed yesterday afternoon.

Pretty odd of nike. They usually send shipping confirmation to me Saturday evening or Sunday. Anyone experiencing this?

Same here but I ordered Sunday night. I still have faith it will be here as estimated.

hopefully we get a del sol / sulfur cw of the Xs...

the silks prolly my next X pickup...kinda ehh on the vino cw

nike-kobe-x-silk-release-date.png

The silks will probably be my next X too. Still need to pick up the Blackouts at some point though, hopefully on a good deal.

Conflicting reports on the relase of the ''Vino'', some say the 5th others the 7th., anyone know the correct date?

My bad. Forgot to say for FTL. Those sites exclude Kobe. 
Are you sure they can exclude a specific shoe?  I don't think it works like that.  You should get cashback on whatever the purchase total is regardless of the item.

If it says "Excluded from Discount" that means you just can't use a coupon code online.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here...

Are you sure they can exclude a specific shoe?  I don't think it works like that.  You should get cashback on whatever the purchase total is regardless of the item.

If it says "Excluded from Discount" that means you just can't use a coupon code online.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong here...
I just noticed the ebates exclusion now that it was mentioned.

I've been picking up NDC gift cards off ebay lately, for under the face value, so not only do you get the ebates (or other rebate sites) refund, but then shopping on NDC gets the rebate on the full order amount. Got the Blackouts yesterday this way and got the 8% NDC rebate from the ebates app. Made them even cheaper than I originally thought.

How are everyone's all star pairs holding up for casual wear? Any tears in the cracked fuse material on the upper?

Not dissing but idk how you guys stuff your feet into this .5 down thing...or maybe Nikes sizing is THAT off...idk, but all Kobes from 7-10, I've stuck with the same size...all are perfect

The Kobe 7 in my TTS we're a pain :x

I think the shoe that is the best determinate of what your tts is in the kobe line (recently) is probably the 8's

Last edited:
I had Kobe 8's and went tts but they were a little tight.  That being the case, should I size up for Beethovens? 

Back
Top Bottom