Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Which colorway is the Muse colorway?! I really want to get a Kobe 10, I don't think I'll get the flyknit considering it's going to be 225, it hurts to buy a shoe for that much. The only shoe I would pay highest for is the Kobe 4 Prelude

The "Muse" is the recently posted Black w/silver swoosh colorway.

So I'm really on the fence about the tens. I want them but as awesome as the 9s were I couldn't wear them, the highs bc I'm a bit bigger looks weird on me and I didn't like the feel of the lows. I have the 8s and i love them how do they compare to them? Thank you 

So I'm really on the fence about the tens. I want them but as awesome as the 9s were I couldn't wear them, the highs bc I'm a bit bigger looks weird on me and I didn't like the feel of the lows. I have the 8s and i love them how do they compare to them? Thank you 
if i were you and we are talking basketball use, i would get the em/elite low 9's. they are basically an upgraded version of the 8's imo

Man im not gonna lie. When the Vino pics were released I thought it was a definite pass. Right now im trying real hard not to cop the Vinos now. Already got the blue lagoon and blackouts. Gotta slow down lol. Shoe has barely been out for a month. Im hoping I don't get like this when the high tops release.

Still have not worn my ASGs - I noticed the fuse has already lifted off in a small area - anyone peel theirs entirely off?

Just sitting here waiting for the Silks to drop.  Might be my only Kobe this year unless the flyknit lows really blow me away.

Still have not worn my ASGs - I noticed the fuse has already lifted off in a small area - anyone peel theirs entirely off?
Oh you didn't know? The peeling of the fuse represents the shedding of a snake's skin, so that's supposed to happen.

Needed to get a new pair of Lakers-themed kicks and grabbed the Blackouts for half price using my buddy's discount. Wasn't that hyped on the Xs until seeing them in person and trying them on. Love the Blackout colorway, and think I'll definitely be grabbing the Vinos next pay day.

Haven't posted in a minute but the 10 is 2nd only behind the 8 so far IMO with the potential to surpass. The Masterpiece 9 is a classic. Those aside I like the 10 better. The highs aren't all that but the lows I have 0 complaints about. Every CW is nice. I own 3 so far 5AM, AS and Vino. Will be picking up the other 3 confirmed lows also. Blk Out, Silk an Easter.

Only hope now is they keep making lows and don't turn the Flyknits into the main model. I want Xmas, BHM and WTK lows.

i know nothing about the flyknit technology, but whats so special about them that everyone keeps raving about?[/quote
It's softer, lighter and a more durable (imo) material that works really well in a basketball shoe. And as the homie above mentioned, it looks a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom