Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I don't know why and  I hate to say this but for some reason im not as excited for the rose golds as I thought. Maybe I really just want to like them because they are  best out of the three that we have seen that are set to release. I have came around on the team elites but its just I cant feel good about walking In and spending $225 on these. I didn't bat an eye with the 9's and ended up with 5 of the highs.

I don't know I really do want to be behind this shoe but for some reason my excitement isn't genuine

Was so depressed at not getting the am90 infrareds today, I impulse bought me some X all stars from Eastbay to add to my 5 ams, today turned out not too bad

Someone help me out.

I bought the Flight Xs off shopmyoslife.com almost 2 weeks ago.

They emailed me when my order allegedly shipped, but all USPS.com says is that a label has been created.

I've emailed OS Life and they have been very negligent to get back to me.

Someone help! I just want answers!

Someone help me out.

They emailed me when my order allegedly shipped, but all USPS.com says is that a label has been created.

What do you expect somebody to do???

I've ordered from them once and they came fairly quickly after they actually shipped. I know sometimes they place a disclaimer on the order page stating "These won't ship until XX/XX."

I would just keep on them about getting an answer. If you don't then just open a dispute with your bank/credit card company.

I'm going to Nike in Portland tomorrow,anybody know what to expect?Cheaper shoes?Maybe Kobe Rose Golds

No tax! Unless it's the employee store no you're gonna pay retail unless you know an employee that lets you use their discount.

Seeing the Elites in person and how thin the ankle portion is, they are not worth it unless it's MC or something limited. I'd most likely pass either way, lows or nothing.

Bro I know you get asked stuff all the time, but I thought I remembered you saying how many X lows, EXTs, Elite highs and lows were going to be released for the X somewhere early in this thread, do you know? I'm in the same boat as @BowB4Me, I have every Kobe X that's released so far minus the EXTs and the HTMs, just curious to see how many more are coming out.
Off the top of my head I think its 

12-14 Mesh Low 

4-5 High Elite 

4-5 Low Elite 

4-5 Mid EXT

Xmas Elite Low 

advanced search by username and find my old post 
wink.gif

Someone help me out.

Blow him up on twitter. Mention Paypal case. That will open his eyes.

Someone help me out.

I dont necessarily remember if it was OS life or not. i think it was but they said that no orders were being shipped till like may 30th. They can still give you a tracking number without actually shipping the yet.

Those are actual stripes?

I thought those were shadows or whatnot..

And 100% cotton, nah Im good..

Being that its black and its getting hot outside I need dri-fit everything..

Someone help me out.

Same , shoes came in yesterday for me though. I ordered on the 15 , they didn't ship till 22 and I got them yesterday the 28th through ups. Originally I thought they were coming from usps but I guess they switched it up. I didn't get my Iship email till this Tuesday .

Back
Top Bottom