Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I do not like the new logo

His shozoku is menacing and bold. Love it. Gonna be buying up a lot of shirts/shorts with it on it.
Am I missing some obvious explanation for the new logo? I can kind of see two X's for 20, but other than that, I don't know.

That's replacing the Shozoku logo? 
mean.gif

Don't know that it's officially replacing the Shozoku 

Guessing that logo is specific to the letter, not necessarily Nike?  I could be wrong
Yea I think its got to be his own personal line logo, I noticed that there's no Nike products on the new site as opposed to the old one.

I read the shozoku is supposed to be a sheath... Anybody have a picture to help me out on how that is a sheath?

I thought it was just like ninjawear but if it is a sheath I guess it's just a downward dagger shape.

Last edited:
The details on the "5 rings" elite low are cool, but the overall colorway is kinda blah to me.  

Wish they would've utilized a Lakers colorway for that theme.  

That is NOT new logo or replacing Shozoku... I've seen some spring 2016 Nike apparel catalog for Kobe line and Shozoku is still there, I did see a shirt with Shozoku with Mamba around the it forming a "XX" and also a a 20 years "Mamba Strong" hoodie was Purple/volt/gold

Last edited:
That is NOT new logo or replacing Shozoku... I've seen some spring 2016 Nike apparel catalog for Kobe line and Shozoku is still there, I did see a shirt with Shozoku with Mamba around the it forming a "XX" and also a a 20 years "Mamba Strong" hoodie was Purple/volt/gold

Repped thanks

KD on Kobe

"I did idolize Kobe Bryant. I studied him, wanted to be like him," Durant said Monday at a shootaround in Atlanta. "He was our Michael Jordan.

"I've been disappointed this year because you guys [the media] treated him like s---. He's a legend, and all I hear is about how bad he's playing, how bad he's shooting and it's time for him to hang it up. You guys treated one of our legends like s---, and I didn't really like it. So hopefully now you can start being nice to him now that he decided to retire after this year."

Glad someone said it

Last edited:
Anybody see the video where the guy is joking around about who he is going to be a fan of now with Kobe gone.
Can't be a fan of Lebron because I hate that new mustache
Can't be a fan of Durant cuz his legs are to skinny and his knees are to big
Can't be a fan of harden because I don't know what's inside his beard and I can't trust him
Can't be a fan of melo cuz he can't win a game lol

Back
Top Bottom