Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I was at the gym. Got a notification after I got back but didn't pay attention. Thought the release was later... :smh:

I'm not seeing any size 15's so I think I lucked out. Can't wear a 14 in these.

I understood it as SNKRS sent a notification for the raffle? Or am I way off? 
LOL! Nah-links to Nikelab drawing page went out on Twitter from J23 and others. However, notifications of order confirmation DID come through SNKRS tho
Weird ... I never seem to get NikeLab Tweets. Only reason I scored the last 3  HTMs is because I caught wind of it and was keeping a close eye on Twitter. Ironically, I believe it was the J23 Tweet I caught it on, or something similar to that. For the most part Nike Lab Tweets and SNKR app notifications are a huge fail for me.

Hey guys. I'm pretty sure someone has talked about this. But I'm gonna ask anyways lol

How do you guys like your Kobe's to fit? Like I usually wear a 10-10.5 but the toe box is wayyyyy too tight. I had to go up to 11 to get a little bit of wiggle room. The pinky toe rubs up against the side of the shoe. Any advice? Should I try a 11.5?

Back
Top Bottom