Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Can someone please explain to me what happened to all of the wtk x in size 13?? This is crazy.
I personally doubt that they sold out. I really think Nike pulled the WTK off the site for a restock later on. I swear there was just about a full size run of them (few sizes out) when they pulled it .

I personally doubt that they sold out. I really think Nike pulled the WTK off the site for a restock later on. I swear there was just about a full size run of them (few sizes out) when they pulled it .
Exactly! they just had pairs on nike eastbay footlocker kicks and footaction and now thay are all gone in a size 13 only.

SP is legit. Have been around for at least 20 years. Started small here in San Jose, CA and they have expanded to a few states.

Yes been looking for that size also. Grabbed a size 12, they are a little snug, called to do exchange, size 13 not available.. I told ccs that they were just available online, he had no answer. There were backordered until jan 29 but i see they are excluded from discount again

can someone fill me on on what you get with a pair of htm kobe 10's? I just bought a pair and the shoes have a pair of reflective laces that the aglets screw on, a pair of regular black laces that have regular tips on them, and then the shoes themselves have the following on them, one shoe has a lace with round aglets and has a shiny appearance to the laces and the other shoe has square aglets on the laces with a not has shiny appearance to the laces... Are the aglets missing by chance? Are there supposed to be four total round and four total square? The shiny lace looks more nylonish, while the non-shiny one looks most cotton in make up... wondering if I'm missing corresponding laces and need to contact the seller.

can someone fill me on on what you get with a pair of htm kobe 10's? I just bought a pair and the shoes have a pair of reflective laces that the aglets screw on, a pair of regular black laces that have regular tips on them, and then the shoes themselves have the following on them, one shoe has a lace with round aglets and has a shiny appearance to the laces and the other shoe has square aglets on the laces with a not has shiny appearance to the laces... Are the aglets missing by chance? Are there supposed to be four total round and four total square? The shiny lace looks more nylonish, while the non-shiny one looks most cotton in make up... wondering if I'm missing corresponding laces and need to contact the seller.

I believe one pair of the laces is meant to have the aglets screwed on, most times they come with a pair of reflective laces included along with a pair of plain black, I think the aglets only screw on to the plain black pair of laces. Post pics if you can of the shoe, some joker sold me a fake pair of HTMs that didn't come with all the aglets or the extra laces, along with other signs that they were fake.

These are the laces that came with the Arrowheads:

Last edited:
That's the only pair I can speak for, I don't have any of the other ones, so I'm not sure if the laces are different on the others.

I believe one pair of the laces is meant to have the aglets screwed on, most times they come with a pair of reflective laces included along with a pair of plain black, I think the aglets only screw on to the plain black pair of laces. Post pics if you can of the shoe, some joker sold me a fake pair of HTMs that didn't come with all the aglets or the extra laces, along with other signs that they were fake.
View media item 1893328
My pair is an arrowhead as well.

I have those reflective laces that can have aglets screwed on, along with a plain black pair that have a nylon look wioth plastic lace tips and then there's the mismatched laces in the shoes that have the screws on them for the aglets. The aglets do not match (one pair of round and one pair of square) on the shoes. I just want to know if there's two sets (4 total each) of the different type of aglets or not, and why I have slighly different laces laced in the shoes. It's not super noticeable, but when looked at up close you can see the laces, while both black, are different in their make up. Maybe my pair if fake, but everything else looks good and I have no complaints.

With all that said, I can't imagine for the life of me who walks around with those aglets on... any fast movement and they're flying all over the place.

View media item 1893328

I'll snap pics when I get a min.

My pair is an arrowhead as well.

I have those reflective laces that can have aglets screwed on, along with a plain black pair that have a nylon look wioth plastic lace tips and then there's the mismatched laces in the shoes that have the screws on them for the aglets. The aglets do not match (one pair of round and one pair of square) on the shoes. I just want to know if there's two sets (4 total each) of the different type of aglets or not, and why I have slighly different laces laced in the shoes. It's not super noticeable, but when looked at up close you can see the laces, while both black, are different in their make up. Maybe my pair if fake, but everything else looks good and I have no complaints.

With all that said, I can't imagine for the life of me who walks around with those aglets on... any fast movement and they're flying all over the place.
There are two different kinds of aglets, there's a more rounded pair and there's a more hexagonal pair. I think the rounded ones came with the first drop of HTM from the Milan release, the hexagonal ones came from the Nike.com release in October (as far as I know)

The plastic lace tips you mentioned is concerning, I believe the non-aglet pair of laces has metal tips.

If they are fakes/replicas, depending on how much you paid, I'd look to get some money back or return them.

Last edited:
Here's what I have. Did I get a pair of fakes? Honestly, I got a good deal and planned on wearing them into the ground. compared to my other kobes they look like they're built just as good.

See the difference in the laces?

Oh yea I see the difference you're talking about, how do the insoles look. I've seen a few different fake HTMs that have just a plain insole with the Kobe logo, whereas the legit HTMs have a shiny, textured Kobe logo.

Oh yea I see the difference you're talking about, how do the insoles look. I've seen a few different fake HTMs that have just a plain insole with the Kobe logo, whereas the legit HTMs have a shiny, textured Kobe logo.

looking at the insole the kobe symbol is shiny. Everything looks correct except the discrepancy in the laces and it seems the reflective laces came with metal ends crimped on them, yet I have a pair with screw ends...

The only other thing I see is where the midsole goes over the the flyknit it appears darker than I have seen in some photos, but it is still clear enough to just see the flyknit underneath. I watched some youtube videos with chinese people talking that show a shoe with a more clear overlap of the flyknit, I'm assuming those are fakes?

Back
Top Bottom