Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

I am a true 11.5 and my feet are narrow. I got an 11.5 in these two weeks ago and they fit perfect. Wrap around my foot and feel good. I got a 12 today (yellow) and they fit but they're a little loose. I prefer the tighter 11.5. Now I gotta ****** find an 11.5 in the yellow. Can't do the 12.

View media item 2039251

I am a true 11.5 and my feet are narrow. I got an 11.5 in these two weeks ago and they fit perfect. Wrap around my foot and feel good. I got a 12 today (yellow) and they fit but they're a little loose. I prefer the tighter 11.5. Now I gotta ****** find an 11.5 in the yellow. Can't do the 12.

View media item 2039251

Let me check if I got 11.5 Codas if you're interested.

Last edited:
Has anyone see the drill sargeants in stores still and do you know if they are discounted?

Has anyone see the drill sargeants in stores still and do you know if they are discounted?

Outlet in Portland had them a couple months ago. I would try and find it through nike chat. They will let you know about all the outlet's that have them

I was able to order my 11.5 at Foot Locker this morning. Tried a couple weeks ago and it didn't work but it did today so it might be coming from the warehouse. Gonna try to order the purple next time they show up on FTL.com in an 11.5

$119 yellow, red and black pairs.
$149 for the purple pair but he said he could order it.
$225 for the grey/green pair

Last edited:
Just recently got into the Kobe series. After buying the WTK Xs I have fallen in love with the shoe. I am new to this thread and just want to know everyone's experience with the sizing. I consider myself to have a little bit of a wide foot.. I am TTS in Jordan's which is a 10.5 but find these and some lebrons more comfortable in the size 11-12 range.. Anyone else experience this?

I'm also 10.5 in 99% of kicks. I also have a wide foot. I went up .5 in the Kobe line since I feel it runs a bit narrow.

I do have a bit of wiggle room in the toebox but have eliminated almost all of it by swapping the insoles and wearing thicker socks. IMO I think it depends on what type of player you are. If you're an athletic slasher/wing, I could see how the wiggle room could be bothersome but if you're a heavier, post type player you're probably not going to notice too much of a difference. Hope that helps.

Anyone been to the Nike story in Oceanside recently? Anything of interest there if you have been?

FYI - last week just picked up the Kobe X Elite 2015 Xmas at FootLocker... they were marked down to $119.99 and was able to use my $25 birthday discount. talked to the kid working there & asked why he had them now. said sometimes they get stuff randomly shipped to them that's been sitting in the warehouse.  

Last edited:
FYI - last week just picked up the Kobe X Elite 2015 Xmas at FootLocker... they were marked down to $119.99 and was able to use my $25 birthday discount. talked to the kid working there & asked why he had them now. said sometimes they get stuff randomly shipped to them that's been sitting in the warehouse.  

Which FTL is this. Anymore?

How do you guys remove dirt on the midsole? I tried scrubbing them off to no avail. I've hooped in my grinches and I wanna make them clean again

Last edited:
my girl picked me up a pair for like 60 from an outlet here in TX. I was hesitant at first b/c I thought them joints looked pink, but she swears up and down that they don't look pink i person. Good deal tho, regular 180.
The colors of the shoe are University Red/White/Bright Crimson - Hot Lava.

Saw some kobe tbs on ebay.  That must mean they should be at outlets.  The style code for the blue and white ones are 813030-140.  Not sure what the other color combos are but maybe they can look up the style id and see what they have.

Mercedes,TX outlet has them for the low,only have one 1 size left. San marcos has zero kobes and Austin has fsr of the majors, they're like 140 tho.

After actually looking at them in person, this is a well designed shoe and easily my favorite of his line. Wish I could've caught some other colors under 100. I think I saw the blue and green joints for 100 last month, but I'm not feeling them. I typically don't wear shoes/colors that bright, but that was definitely a good deal. Guess I'll cop some okc thunder t's.

Last edited:
Mercedes,TX outlet has them for the low,only have one 1 size left. San marcos has zero kobes and Austin has fsr of the majors, they're like 140 tho.

After actually looking at them in person, this is a well designed shoe and easily my favorite of his line. Wish I could've caught some other colors under 100. I think I saw the blue and green joints for 100 last month, but I'm not feeling them. I typically don't wear shoes/colors that bright, but that was definitely a good deal. Guess I'll cop some okc thunder t's.

Which Austin store has the majors?

Back
Top Bottom