Kobe X Official Thread Elite Series ‘Elite Team’ April 18th, ‘Elevate’ May 15th, ‘Rose Gold’ June 5

Try magic eraser. Superficial dirt would usually come off but dirt on scratches or deep rub marks may not. For superficial dirt, I use the baby wipes from Costco
Wow thanks for this, it removed the mark on the midsole that I couldn't take off with brushing. This isn't bleach right?

Anyway what do you guys do to clean the flyknit upper?

Tejon outlet,ca
Picked these up for $22 and change out the door.
69.99 plus the 30% off hash plus my 25 off 50 mvp pass plus $5 survey gift. Had to buy laces to make it $50
Nice bro! I ended up scooping for $40 at the woodburn outlet in Oregon. Cheap price + discount + 25 dollars mvp. I'm a big seahawks fan so I was really glad I was patient. ​

Nice bro! I ended up scooping for $40 at the woodburn outlet in Oregon. Cheap price + discount + 25 dollars mvp. I'm a big seahawks fan so I was really glad I was patient. ​
What do these look like in person compared to pictures?  

amazing deal. how do you get the mvp access.
the blue is very vibrant in person. i love it. not crazy about the green though.

After a few months of searching for my size (9), I found a pair for $189.00.  Missed the outlet deal @ $159.00.
mean.gif

FSR? asked Nike chat to do a stock locate every week and nothing was showing in my size.
frown.gif
Nike generally doesn't see inventory of clearance stores so that's probably why. If it was in a factory outlet they would of pointed you there (hopefully).

Nike generally doesn't see inventory of clearance stores so that's probably why. If it was in a factory outlet they would of pointed you there (hopefully).
Good info and thanks.  Glad I found one reasonably priced (Amazon).  

Went to the local Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN. Grabbed a pair of Kobe X Elite low Xmas at a killer deal....$75. They were $99 with an additional 30% off. Also got a pair of Kobe XI Elite Eulogy for $75. Talk about a good day. The past week I have got the Kobe X Elite Rose Golds, Kobe X Elite low Drill Sargent, X low Mambacurials also. The Pigeon Forge outlet has had that %30 off all shoes for a hot minute, and they have been getting a crazy amount of Kobe X's and XIs in. I have luckily cashed in on it.

Last edited:
Something looks off about the flyknit (pattern and texture) and about the shoes in general. I would say stay away. I have four pairs of those shark jaws (size 9) including the Milan release and none of them look that way. I hope that helps.
Thanks, he is only trying to get $350 and said he would take $300 if no one buys them by the end of the month. Indeed sounds fishy, thanks again.

Yep those sharks are fake as hell look at the tongue liner, tongue shozuku and quality, flyknit weave is crappy, I could go on but dont buy. You van get those fakes for $100 brand new

Went to the local Nike Clearance Store in Pigeon Forge, TN. Grabbed a pair of Kobe X Elite low Xmas at a killer deal....$75. They were $99 with an additional 30% off. Also got a pair of Kobe XI Elite Eulogy for $75. Talk about a good day. The past week I have got the Kobe X Elite Rose Golds, Kobe X Elite low Drill Sargent, X low Mambacurials also. The Pigeon Forge outlet has had that %30 off all shoes for a hot minute, and they have been getting a crazy amount of Kobe X's and XIs in. I have luckily cashed in on it.
I wish my outlet would do 30% off, I swear they never do it, and they got a couple prs of Xs i'd like to pick up

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom