KONG: Skull Island (movie thread) March 10, 2017 - NEW Trailer OUT

SBVnHu.gif

I love the idea of giant monster movies.
I really looked forward to the last Godzilla movie and that was a let down.

I think this movie will let me down too

Last edited:
I liked Godzilla but only as a one-time viewing kind of thing, just doesn't have much repeat viewing value to me.

Yes it didn't have much of Godzilla in it but the story was good and it progressed well, teased Godzilla enough until the end and pretty much sets up the world.

The sequel promises to show more of him and him going against this Kong is going to be a good look.

I'm all for a Godzilla sequel. Just not sure if they should keep the same director though. Are they?

I love the idea of giant monster movies.
I really looked forward to the last Godzilla movie and that was a let down.

I think this movie will let me down too

Crazy this movie seemed to split people down the middle. I love it and know tons who did also, but them I remember seeing it with friends and others felt like you. Either it was great or just average to them.

For Kong vs Godzilla I need to see what kong working with ( no romo). Godzilla was beasting plus he got the atomic breath not really sure how Kong gonna stand up to that

Man this looks FANTASTIC, that cast is beautiful.

Capt Marvel
Loki
fury

JCR looks like is gonna steal the show, my dude is so underrated

Last edited:
John* was talking to my boy about a famous photpgrapher who's name is Pat and mixed up the names :rofl:

:lol:
John C. Reily better survive to the movie where Kong fights Godzilla, one of the few actors who delivers effortlessly on the dramatic and comedic side

Gonna be tough movie set in the 1970s so imagine he either dead or old as **** for today

I imagine they might throw a curveball where if you live on the island, you'll live longer, or some ****

Looks like it'll be an entertaining movie. Hopefully the entire cast lasts through the entire movie and doesn't die in the 1st act like Bryan Cranston 
mean.gif

I imagine they might throw a curveball where if you live on the island, you'll live longer, or some ****

From that trailer there probably is and thats a good theory.

Those things that come from the ground look pretty serious. I dont know if Kong can handle all them by himself if there are alot. Is he the only Gorilla left or does he have other ally Gorillas just not as big as him? Sorry im not hip on Kong and the backstory

Kong is the last of his kind supposedly.

So the whole movie takes place on the island? I like the idea of that.

Back
Top Bottom