Krispy Kreme. Buy one dozen get one free TODAY ONLY

Another post from SD. I suggest following their twitter account, found so many good deals since I don't check their website everyday.
@slickdeals

View media item 168079

Krispy Kreme Coupon: Buy One Get One Dozen of Original Glazed Doughnuts via Printable Coupon

Krispy Kreme Stores is offering a Buy One Get One Dozen of Original Glazed Doughnuts with this Printable Coupon valid Dec 12, 2012 (today only).
Thanks soccerboy37

Last edited:
Dunkin > Krispy...

Krispy Kreme is wayyyy to sweet. I might as well eat a bag of sugar

Dunkin > Krispy...
Krispy Kreme is wayyyy to sweet. I might as well eat a bag of sugar

You might as well eat a bag of chalk if you prefer DD over KK. ****...and that's being generous. The Chalk is probably fresher.

Dunkin Donuts is only good for one thing...and that's coffee.

View media item 168085
Came in thinking my man had a new joint out

me too man. speaking of which, He said in a recent video that Krispy Kreme actually contacted his parents because they want him to change his rap name. he was asking people on youtube for a new rap name. I think he should go by the name of of....

Tyler Cassidy

me too man. speaking of which, He said in a recent video that Krispy Kreme actually contacted his parents because they want him to change his rap name. he was asking people on youtube for a new rap name. I think he should go by the name of of....
Tyler Cassidy
That name goes hard, I could rock with it

thanks OP, slickdeals is great. Unfortunately, here in nyc, I cant find any KK. :frown:
The glazed are to plain for me anyway.

If you want a big *** donut.....get a Shopper's Food colossal donut
If you want a sweet *** donut....get Krispy Kreme
If you want a variety......Dunkin Donuts.

Tyler Cassidy

That name goes hard, I could rock with it

I much as I like to take credit for that name, I can't. apparently there's a rapper on youtube named Tyler Cassidy who people are claiming to be Krispy Kreme. if you listened to Tyler Cassidy, he does sound like Krispy Kreme but without the heavy southern accent. I don't know if it is really him though but they sure sound the same, at least to me.

Back
Top Bottom