KRS-One Attacked At His Own Show

the difference between the KRS1 and Fat Joe hate is.

I wouldn't want to hear either of their new music but Fat Joe is still shoved in our faces nonstop, on the radio, on Tv, even on NT.
Krs at least is on the backburner.

Originally Posted by Starvin Harlem

And if I was there I would've PERSONALLY washed YOU up . . . Then we'll see who else you wanna throw objects at . . .

Yall are some punks, you wouldn't throw *%$%, I know that for a fact, you cowards will sit on the net and talk about throwing something, TRUST me, none of you would if you know what's good for you physically . . . Kids aint got No Respect, cause you've never gotten it yourself, so you're incapable of giving it to those that deserve it . . . That's what's wrong with yall wimps . . .

But how you sound comin' to another man's defense ready to fight for another man on some groupie Stan type %%@? You online ready to go at it withhands over another man. Disgusting.

I don't like KRS One music and don't know him as a man to say whether I like him or dislike him personally. But this comment is so true:
He gets all the props in the world from me.

But dude does think he is the !#%%. His arrogance is absurd and his "I am hip-hop" attitude has grown very tired and old. As much as he has done for hip-hop, his arrogance doesn't help a thing at all.
Rakim is a cat who paved the way for a lot of artists in the game today but he's never on that elitist %%@ like KRS is. I'm sureKRS's attitude is exactly why he got that bottle thrown at him. I don't co-sign %%@ like that because its weak. Especially for a stop the violencecampaign. Artists perform for the fans and you got some dude comin' out of nowhere throwin' battles at the artists. Its funny though when some dudethrew a bottle at Weezy you had dudes co-signing and commending that cat for his heart. Now you got dudes cryin' and comin' to the defense of grandpaKRS. Its whatever though. All you dudes comin' to his defense how many of ya'll cop that Marley Marl and KRS album that dropped some months ago? Readyto fight for dude but won't even cop his album.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

And if I was there I would've PERSONALLY washed YOU up . . . Then we'll see who else you wanna throw objects at . . .

Yall are some punks, you wouldn't throw *%$%, I know that for a fact, you cowards will sit on the net and talk about throwing something, TRUST me, none of you would if you know what's good for you physically . . . Kids aint got No Respect, cause you've never gotten it yourself, so you're incapable of giving it to those that deserve it . . . That's what's wrong with yall wimps . . .

But how you sound comin' to another man's defense ready to fight for another man on some groupie Stan type %%@? You online ready to go at it with hands over another man. Disgusting.

I don't like KRS One music and don't know him as a man to say whether I like him or dislike him personally. But this comment is so true:
He gets all the props in the world from me.

But dude does think he is the !#%%. His arrogance is absurd and his "I am hip-hop" attitude has grown very tired and old. As much as he has done for hip-hop, his arrogance doesn't help a thing at all.
Rakim is a cat who paved the way for a lot of artists in the game today but he's never on that elitist %%@ like KRS is. I'm sure KRS's attitude is exactly why he got that bottle thrown at him. I don't co-sign %%@ like that because its weak. Especially for a stop the violence campaign. Artists perform for the fans and you got some dude comin' out of nowhere throwin' battles at the artists. Its funny though when some dude threw a bottle at Weezy you had dudes co-signing and commending that cat for his heart. Now you got dudes cryin' and comin' to the defense of grandpa KRS. Its whatever though. All you dudes comin' to his defense how many of ya'll cop that Marley Marl and KRS album that dropped some months ago? Ready to fight for dude but won't even cop his album.
/thread.

so to sum it up... krs shouldnt have gotten a bottle thrown at him at a stop the violence concert. but hes still a bum. an elitist bum.

Its a respect thing . . . And it seems a lot of you don't know ANYthing about it, because you've never gotten it . . . I respect the ++@+ out of KRSOne, yall throwin around this "groupie" ++@+ . . . Come the *%#% on, you on a #$@!$!! computer talking that ++@+, aint one of yall really aboutphysically backing up the ++@+ that comes off your fingertips . . . I mean yall mad at a man about his attitude sounding like a lil (()) . . . Come on . . .

First thing that come off ya fingertips is "on his nuts", "groupie" soundin like a lil wimp with every post, yall can't draw a linebetween respect and a so called groupie . . . Just thank GOD and Al Gore for the net, because judging soley by what you type, yall couldn't make it 2seconds on the blocks . . . Just listen to the lil wimpy artists you like, and be the wimpy dudes you were born to be, don't disrespect someone that puttheir money wehere there mouth is . . . I guess even me and some of yall come from a different era and or set of curcumstances also . . .

Of course you can respects one accomplishments without "liking" them, but this is hip hop NOT cheerleading, why the *@*# are you guys so concerned with "liking" another #!++%###*+@#?? Where's the signifigance?? I mean you don't know him personally to say weather or not you like him or dislike him off of some soundbites, interviews and albums, son is like 45 years old, all we have is his music, aint none of us sat down with son to have an indepth conversation with him, to find out why he feels a certain way, but yall wanna parade around like some cheerleaders and jump up and say "I don't like him" to be that sounds 100% (()), if you don't think so, you HAVE to be 100% (()) and unable to see #*%+ for what it is or ISN'T sometimes . . .

I mean everyone should get money, why the *@*# not, but to what extreme are some willing to go to get that money?? I mean I know, every dollar aint a good dollar . . . That's just how this life goes, but its crazy to say you dislike KRS One, especially cause yall are speaking on a personal level, when you don't even know son . . . Your turned off by his arrogance as if he's gonna take you out or something, that is just feminine . . . I don't care how you try to twist it, is (()), straight up and down . . . It makes you look bad . . . KRS One is goin be KRS One at the end of the day, I don't see how someone can be a part of hip hop as a fan and for some reason dislike him . . . You wanna dislike someone, there's rooms full of white executives that are trying to destroy hip hop, go hate on them, go hate on their "arrogance", don't put energy into hating on a man who put his blood sweat and tears into this hip hop #*%+ . . . Go hate on people that's REALLY *!%$*@@ it up . . . If not, that makes you a coward off top in my eyes . . . You don't have to agree with him, #*%+ I don't agree with some of what he says, but I respect his opinion and I'm willing to take into consideration whatever he's willing to speak on, but at the end of the day I make up MY OWN MIND, no soundbite, or snippet, or even whole album is gonna make me dislike someone to the point where I'm blindly taking shots as his character, and not his music . . . That's wack.
Like I said earlier, put the blunt down my dude. First off, how the @+** are you gonna say "all we have is his music", yet you're quickto rattle off all his other accomplishments? What are we talking about here? Music or things outside of music? To me, accomplishments and all that othernonsense about building a spiritual center and lecturing have NOTHING to do with music. Get your rebuttal straight next time, because honestly, while yougenerally have some good points, your thoughts are so effin' scatterbrained and unorganized that you come off sounding like a damn fool. Ain't nobody##+#* here, my dude. Yank your panties outta ya pumpum because someone doesn't like your favorite rapper. And we can sit here all day and talk about themusic, because the fact is HIS MUSIC SUCKS NOW. As already noted, much respect is given to dude for his knowledge. And respect is given for his contributionson the music side of things WHEN HE MADE GOOD MUSIC.

And let's be honest. Part of digging a rapper IS part of liking their "character" outside of the music. Don't sit up here and front likeone's persona has NOTHING to do with whether or not you feel someone. Sure, good music is good music. But when you're a fan such as you are a fan ofKRS, don't lie to me and say its JUST because of his music. If that was the case, you wouldn't be sitting up here spouting off all his greatcontributions outside of rap music.

And speaking on a personal level? Naw, not even. I hear the exact same soundbites as you do. That's what I'm basing my opinion on. Is theresomething wrong with that? Is that not KRS talking? Okay then. And again, enough with the cheerleader talk. Stop and re-read your replies in this thread. If you aren't the one cheerleading, I don't know who is. Please let go of the sack.

And honestly, your rebuttals filled with talk about someone being feminine and "(())'s" really is tired and old. It's like that is all yougot. Come with some sensible arguments next time, and then we can get into some !!*#. I can't take a dude seriously who e-punks dudes online, callshimself the official street cat and rocks rainbow socks. THAT my friend, is feminine. Step in front of that mirror sometime before you talk your nonsenseonline.

Originally Posted by TW3EK

good... i hate krs one... N b walkin round wit his nose in the air like he invented hip hop n **!*... ol pickle nose havin %*% N...
SMH KRS one is on of the coolest dudes i've met...I mean yeah you're entitled to your opinion but lets not be ignornat

If yall aint (())s yall are damn good actors . . . And not to good at arguing because I've yet to tell me who has matches his acomplishments, or anything .. . You parade around critiqing his personality as if your married to the man . . . And you haven't provided me with any reasoning to why you consider him"arrogant" or "cocky" . . . 4 pages later . . . It is what it is, you're never gonna answer it, I guess you can just continue to losesleep about a rappers personality traits and call me feminine for pointing it out to you . . . You deserve an oscar because you've deffinetly convinced meyou (()) . . . Gotta call a spade a spade my friend . . .

If yall aint (())s yall are damn good actors . . . And not to good at arguing because I've yet to tell me who has matches his acomplishments, or anything . . . You parade around critiqing his personality as if your married to the man . . . And you haven't provided me with any reasoning to why you consider him "arrogant" or "cocky" . . . 4 pages later . . . It is what it is, you're never gonna answer it, I guess you can just continue to lose sleep about a rappers personality traits and call me feminine for pointing it out to you . . . You deserve an oscar because you've deffinetly convinced me you (()) . . . Gotta call a spade a spade my friend . . .

These the type of shoes this Starvin Harlem guy should be wearing

RTEmagicC_af1_rainbow_1.jpg.jpg

And honestly, your rebuttals filled with talk about someone being feminine and "(())'s" really is tired and old. It's like that is all you got. Come with some sensible arguments next time, and then we can get into some !!*#. I can't take a dude seriously who e-punks dudes online, calls himself the official street cat and rocks rainbow socks. THAT my friend, is feminine. Step in front of that mirror sometime before you talk your nonsense online.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im so tired of this Starvin guy, always going on these lenghty rants, threatening people while he himself sits behind a cpu allday. cut it out guy talkingabout you are gonna wash somebody up for throwing a bottle at KRS-One are you a homosexual because that is a homosxeual tendency. Stop with the empty threatskeeping it mature because the only smell of ({})seems to be coming from your side.

If yall aint (())s yall are damn good actors . . . And not to good at arguing because I've yet to tell me who has matches his acomplishments, or anything . . . You parade around critiqing his personality as if your married to the man . . . And you haven't provided me with any reasoning to why you consider him "arrogant" or "cocky" . . . 4 pages later . . . It is what it is, you're never gonna answer it, I guess you can just continue to lose sleep about a rappers personality traits and call me feminine for pointing it out to you . . . You deserve an oscar because you've deffinetly convinced me you (()) . . . Gotta call a spade a spade my friend . . .

Please see my previous post. Like I said, that's all you got.

And regarding who has matched his accomplishments, WHO THE %$+$ WAS EVEN ARGUING THAT IN THE FIRSTPLACE?! Go back and read all of my posts in this thread--you'll never see me question or diminish KRS' accomplishments over the years. You're over here arguing about *!$* that nobody is even talking about homie.
laugh.gif
Again, put the blunt down.

Or maybe I need to dumb it down for you and post like you do--you know, with the intelligence, grammar, coherence and spelling of a 7th grader. Step it up mydude. Your "schtick" of being the internet/click-on thug is played. Trust when I say nobody gives a *!$* what you call a spade, because in reality,you're the exact same thing that you consistently call everyone else. You chastise everyone else for sitting behind a computer talkin' tough, but whatthe %$+$ do you do? Oh my fault--just because you say you're ready to take it to the streets, we're supposed to believe you. Right? %$+$ outta herewith that nonsense.

Honestly, if you would actually READ posts sober, you may understand what the %$+$ someone is saying. You say I haven't given you examples of why I thinkhe's arrogant. *!$* #@#@#, you got the internet--Google some *!$* he's said or Youtube it. It's all there for you....I don't feel the need tolegitimize my stance for you. Because again, who the %$+$ are you? Oh *!$*, I forgot! It's Nay Nimley, the OFFICIAL street cat. Lame.

Explain to me why you say KRS One is arrogant or cocky . . . Explain to me where your drawing those conclusions from . . .

I've yet to hear why your saying it . . . Based on what, I want to see things the way you are, but you're not helping me . . . I want to make sense ofthis . . . Are you willing to share that??

And the WuTangClan dude
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
no comment . . . Just keep being a !#%!+, I would HATE for you to get out of character . . . We need that. I'd washyou up just for your s/n, and being obsessed with making homosexual connections to respect . . . That's the NT goto rubuttle . . . If all else fails dowhat you know best, relate it to the sexuality you relate to best . . . 2 thumbs up, keep up the good work buddy.

Back
Top Bottom