Kwame Brown: Worst #1 pick in recent NBA history?

Either him or Olowokandi....
When your girl don't call you when you beep her
and you hit it and her thing feel deeper...
Say my name
-Team RealTalk-

Yea he's always injured too, its not like he plays that many minutes.

And someone pointed awhile back how Kwame hates to be touched in the face....just for it, its hilarious. When anyone swipes at his faces, its like they elbowed him in the face or something. Grow some balls, play through your injuries.
NISMO​

Quote:
right....over guys like Yao Ming, Caron, Tayshaun and Amare??
Small guys have to prove they can play; big guys have to prove they cannot
play. Guards have to be like a chain with no weak links, guards cannot have
any physical weaknesses.

No my vote still goes to the Kandi man...Kwame Brown has the potential to put up double figure numbers...Kandi man just doesnt have any potential.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

YES!!YES!!YES!!YES!! I really beleive he could b domant like shaq becuz of his size...but idk wuts wrong is it the system or is it just him?? who knows!!

kenyon_martin-arton21076-240x240.jpg

id say kandi at least had one or two decent seasons. Kwame hasnt had any that have made any solid contributions to the success of a team minus one or two gamesfor LA in the play offs.

i was gonna say kandi was not as bad as kwame, but then i saw his FG%....SMH......

My comments on the Olowokandi Vs Kwame debate:

Olowokandi's 01-02 season > any season Kwame had
Kwame's career > Olowokandi's career

They're both horrible picks, but looking at the list of the players that were passed in each respective draft in order to get the two, Olowokandi is aworse pick.

Originally Posted by jefffort5

joe smith...and....Sam Bowie?
tupac003 wrote:
1. Kandyman
2. Sam Bowie
3. Kwame Brown
Olajuwon was the #1 pick in the Bowie draft. How do you guys not know things likethis?
eyes.gif

Edit:
Xtapolapacetl wrote:
My comments on the Olowokandi Vs Kwame debate:

Olowokandi's 01-02 season > any season Kwame had
Kwame's career > Olowokandi's career

Look at their per minute numbers. During Kandi's best season, he averaged 12.3 points and 9.1 boards, but he did it in38 minutes. During Kwame's best season, he averaged 10.9 points and 7.4 boards in 30 minutes. Per 40 minutes, Kwame averaged 14.5 points and 9.8 boards,while Kandi put up 12.9 and 9.5. Not to mention, Kandi only shot 43% from the field that season, while Kwame shot 49%, making his points more efficient thanKandi's as well.

So in short, per 40 minutes in their respective best statistical seasons:
Kandi: 43% fg, 12.9 points, 9.5 boards
Kwame: 49% fg, 14.5 points, 9.8 boards

So, as much as Kwame sucks, we can clearly see from those numbers that Kandi was easily the worst #1 overall pickever.

Originally Posted by kSpec

Look at their per minute numbers. During Kandi's best season, he averaged 12.3 points and 9.1 boards, but he did it in 38 minutes. During Kwame's best season, he averaged 10.9 points and 7.4 boards in 30 minutes. Per 40 minutes, Kwame averaged 14.5 points and 9.8 boards, while Kandi put up 12.9 and 9.5. Not to mention, Kandi only shot 43% from the field that season, while Kwame shot 49%, making his points more efficient than Kandi's as well.

So in short, per 40 minutes in their respective best statistical seasons:
Kandi: 43% fg, 12.9 points, 9.5 boards
Kwame: 49% fg, 14.5 points, 9.8 boards

So, as much as Kwame sucks, we can clearly see from those numbers that Kandi was easily the worst #1 overall pick ever.

I was talking about Kandi's 01-02 season, where he averaged 11.1, 8.9 and 1.81 blocks in 32.1 minutes. That year, his per 40 average was 13.8, 11.1 and2.3 blocks. His actual stats in 01-02 as well as his per 40 stats were better than any of Kwame's.

Kandi still shot 43% that season as well, while also turning the ball over more often. I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but even though Kandi hasmarginally better stats, Kwame's clearly the more efficient player of the two. I mean really? 43% from the field as a seven foot tall center? You have tosuck balls to shoot 43% as a center, and sure enough, Kandi does.

Basically, I'd rather have Kwame on the floor doing nothing instead of Kandi on the floor missing most of his shots and giving the ball away to the otherteam.

Back
Top Bottom