Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

cant decide on which one...any suggestions on what to edit?

This pair. I ordered a Duke cw today, but I can't show you it because my computer's acting slow.
mean.gif

@NrmanCruso  always does the sickest id's from KD's to Kyrie's .. dope as always bro , this poison green is really becoming a fav for me gonna shoot for pink and green first

I'm kicking around the idea of a What the Kyrie which would include shoes from 4 of the biggest moments of his career.

View media item 13735662012 Rising Stars Challenge MVP (Top)
2013 3 Point Shootout Champion (Right)
2014 ASG MVP (Left)
2014 FIBA MVP (Bottom)

Here is what I came up with
View media item 1373568I was also kicking around the idea of a yellow midsole or underlay to add more rising stars influence but I'm not sure.
Any suggestions or comments would be greatly appreciated!

Wow. After finally seeing the translucent sole on the mags and Aaron Brooks and it has that blueish tint I can't wait to get these. View media item 1373795
On vehicle for delivery today so I'll post pics tonight :D

It's been a rough season especially compared to how spoiled 'cuse fans were last year. This should make things a little better :lol:

Last edited:
whats fit like compared to kobe 9s? gonna pull the trigger on a pair for the bday tomorrow! thanks in advance!

whats fit like compared to kobe 9s? gonna pull the trigger on a pair for the bday tomorrow! thanks in advance!
To me the width is a lot like the KB 9 flyknit lows, but they are a tad longer.  I'd say go true unless your foot is pretty wide, they do break in nicely.

for reference I have the same size in these Kyries as  do in the Kobe V, VI and 8s and flyknit 9 lows.  (9 highs I went down .5)  

Wow. After finally seeing the translucent sole on the mags and Aaron Brooks and it has that blueish tint I can't wait to get these.

On vehicle for delivery today so I'll post pics tonight
happy.gif

It's been a rough season especially compared to how spoiled 'cuse fans were last year. This should make things a little better
laugh.gif
Man these should turn out great 
smokin.gif
  really like the colorblocking and contrast.  nice work

Last edited:

To me the width is a lot like the KB 9 flyknit lows, but they are a tad longer.  I'd say go true unless your foot is pretty wide, they do break in nicely.

for reference I have the same size in these Kyries as  do in the Kobe V, VI and 8s and flyknit 9 lows.  (9 highs I went down .5)
appreciate the response. thanks fam!

I had a pair size 11.5 (my true size) after about a week of wear, they stayed tight in the toe area. I mostly own kobes, in all of my 7s and 8s i'm a 11.5. With the 9 elite high I wear a 11.5 in the elite lows I take an 11-11.5 the feel the same to me and in the ems I take a 12 with the highs and ems I find having big ankles is a problem.  I ordered the kyrie one bhm in a size 12, they fit perfect and have broken in well but I think its just cause of my ankles that make it fit weird. But I'm gonna order a couple of kyries ids in 11.5 and 12 to truly see how they fit. Hope this helps   

Back
Top Bottom