Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Yes sir, a couple members got them in already, check a couple pages back.

Nice, I think I know the pair. I remember the cavs were wearing the white jerseys in that game so I figured they were white... I'm about to throw them in my wishlist :smokin

of course they went on feet as soon as they came in lol.
Repped.

Got Almost Finished on mine finally.(Edit:They have shipped
happy.gif
)

Can't wait to get these in
smokin.gif

Last edited:
want pre dominant all white shoe and was thinking of making one on the kyrie id but dont know if its worth it cause it will be hell cleaning it...is there a glitch on id? lace holes and tip of the shoe wont change from the grey/3m look

Last edited:
I'm torn between bright crimson or university red trying to recreate the PEs he wore against the spurs.  The pictures from the game look bright crimson but on nikeid I think university red looks better. I'm indecisive haha.

I'm torn between bright crimson or university red trying to recreate the PEs he wore against the spurs.  The pictures from the game look bright crimson but on nikeid I think university red looks better. I'm indecisive haha.

Do what you want. Worst case scenario they don't turn out like you thought and send them back and wait another month for the right pair.

Same here :lol:. I was on getty images last night looking at different angles of the shoe. Some angles looked crimson, then some looked university red. Ultimately I think I'm going with university red.

Same here
laugh.gif
. I was on getty images last night looking at different angles of the shoe. Some angles looked crimson, then some looked university red. Ultimately I think I'm going with university red.
Same here..........  I've been going back and forth on this when I first saw this PE a month ago.

I'm going with the bright crimson.  
if that's okay with smithjoshua1108

Debating on selling my BHM's (which i love) for a more unique colored ID. I already have the ASG and DR so its a hard decision for me.

Same here..........  I've been going back and forth on this when I first saw this PE a month ago.

I'm going with the bright crimson.  
if that's okay with smithjoshua1108
They're your iD's, do what you want.  I was just trying to say I liked the university red better than bright crimson, that's all.

Last edited:
Does it look too christmasy? I feel like christmas always ruins the red and green color combination.

tomba tomba

Please post pics when they do. I have a similar id i want to make and want to see how yours comes out.

@Tomba

Please post pics when they do. I have a similar id i want to make and want to see how yours comes out.
I know im super anxious to see if the grey and yellow make for a type of cream/tan color like the mowabs...

if they do i have this other one im thinking of

My other iD took a lot less time

Back
Top Bottom