Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Nevermind.

Its back up.

Still no black option for heel/tongue on Premium AS.

iQuit.

Last edited:
The Inspiration Alternate All Star came in.- Just noticed Nike took the Purple Overlay All Star option down.

Thoughts-

I like the Tongue,2 on back, 2-tone sole, laces. Purple liner is
smokin.gif

Just wish the All Star ID was 3M like the General Release.

Last edited:

Unless that is bad lighting. Looks like the ID he made has black midsole and heel tab.

Does not look like
Looks navy to me...but could be black.  Dark lighting.   Plus ID colors aren't going to be exactly the same as a PE anyways.  

Either way, it's clearly an id inspired by that pair...to say it doesn't even look like the 57's...what???  Even if the heel and midsole is black, rest is identical.  

First pair I've seen come in, so thought I'd post for all that ordered them...really didn't think there would be a debate what it was, only on NT. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Looks navy to me...but could be black.  Dark lighting.   Plus ID colors aren't going to be exactly the same as a PE anyways.  

Either way, it's clearly an id inspired by that pair...to say it doesn't even look like the 57's...what???  Even if the heel and midsole is black, rest is identical.  

First pair I've seen come in, so thought I'd post for all that ordered them...really didn't think there would be a debate what it was, only on NT. 
laugh.gif

I think it's more that I hope my pair doesn't turn out like that.

Will see in about a week.

And Royal Mesh. Close But Looks Like All Navy On Kyries Pair. Probably Why The Heel And Midsole Looks Darker Against The Royal Mesh

And Royal Mesh. Close But Looks Like All Navy On Kyries Pair. Probably Why The Heel And Midsole Looks Darker Against The Royal Mesh
Yeah, I'm glad I waited to iD a pair, some pics of Kyrie's look brighter like royal and some look dark navy, weird.  It will be nice to see everyones pairs come in to see what they actually look like completed.  Still might order a pair, but want to see what they look like first.  I do like that royal mesh pair though, look good.  

The Inspiration Alternate All Star came in.- Just noticed Nike took the Purple Overlay All Star option down.

Thoughts-

smokin.gif

@NrmanCruso  What laces did you use? They give it that BG 2011 Hyperdunk look, I wanna ID a pair inspired by them and those laces are exactly the ones I need :smile:

Thoughts-

smokin.gif

reminds me of the asg lebron 10   
pimp.gif

@NrmanCruso  What laces did you use? They give it that BG 2011 Hyperdunk look, I wanna ID a pair inspired by them and those laces are exactly the ones I need :smile:
They are the Hyper Punch color  laces. All the All Star laces are 3M. They look really good when walking around and the light hits them.

reminds me of the asg lebron 10   
pimp.gif
That's what I thought when I first saw them. The Lebron X AS is underrated IMO and one of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom