Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

Repped. Gold Logo is
smokin.gif

Few came up with. Will be hard to decide what to order.

Mega Man / Royals...............................................................................Pac man( Manny)

USA to go with the Lebron. Don't know red or Blue 2 finger..Wish they had gum sole.
how about red speckling on the midsole on the usa kyrie with the blue 2 finger so you will have some red on the shoe? just thinking out loud.. they both look good though..

how about red speckling on the midsole on the usa kyrie with the blue 2 finger so you will have some red on the shoe? just thinking out loud.. they both look good though..
I agree, but you should leave the midsole unspeckled and make the Id portion subtly red, so that its there and the USA theme is present. But overall its great, you may even add speckles to the heel

Okay. I bad mouth the Kyrie 1 id's a couple months back but have recently turned. Seeing so many dope id's in this thread. doing the walk of shame.

I ordered a pair just like this but with clear sole! Hope I get them before playoffs so I can rep the Cavs

Finally heard back from a Nike supervisor regarding my flawed pairs.....

"Thank you for your message. I apologize for the delay as I have been out of the office.

I am very sorry to see that the remake arrived with the same flaw. Understandably this is extremely frustrating for you after waiting several weeks through this process. Although it is rare, occasionally flaws in production are unable to be corrected. In the event we are unable to correct a flaw, we ask that you send the shoes back to us for a full refund. I would also issue you a 25% off promo code for a future order.

If you wish to keep the remakes in spite of this flaw, I can discount these two pairs in addition to the 15% discount I have already applied to your order. 

Again my apologies. Please let me know how you would like to proceed."

What you guys think?? 

Back
Top Bottom