Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

This new Nike Store page is preventing me from checking up on my order. The My Orders page brings me to my order, but clicking on the order number brings me to a blank page with nothing but the site header.

Why, Nike?

This new Nike Store page is preventing me from checking up on my order. The My Orders page brings me to my order, but clicking on the order number brings me to a blank page with nothing but the site header.

Why, Nike?

Keep refreshing the page... It eventually came up for me.

^Nice Brian 
smokin.gif
 curious to see how those turn out.

Carpe Diem pair should be hot... looking forward to those too.  

Got the almost finished email about 4 hours ago so I checked the order on NDC and it's been shipped already. With any luck I can get them by Saturday, if not Monday/Tuesday is fine with me. 

Took 16 to finish and ship which I know it quick, but as my first iDs, I've been impatient as hell. Check every day. Even the first couple. 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Got the almost finished email about 4 hours ago so I checked the order on NDC and it's been shipped already. With any luck I can get them by Saturday, if not Monday/Tuesday is fine with me. 

Took 16 to finish and ship which I know it quick, but as my first iDs, I've been impatient as hell. Check every day. Even the first couple. 
roll.gif
 Those are fireee

View media item 1522912

Took 16 to finish and ship which I know it quick, but as my first iDs, I've been impatient as hell. Check every day. Even the first couple. :rofl:

That black outsole will be piff!

Thank you sir.

It't not all the flash some of these master chefs been cooking up, but I just wanted something simple to ball in when I wanna swap out my XX9s.

Nice ID. No flash is the way to go sometimes or in my case all the times. #Subtleboyz

Back
Top Bottom