Kyrie 1 NikeID Thread

why are you guys complaining about the options being removed? you have had almost a year to iD a pair...

I ordered my final ID about 2 weeks ago! Can not wait for the Kyrie 2 ID!

Because there's no way thrybjudt ran out of that option. They take the better options off for no reason

NikeiD on twitter responded to me saying to get orders in before the weekend is over... So my guess the 2 will be on iD Monday..
Sounds about right. I was told they were getting removed the 7th. So that still fits with what they told you

This shoe is difficult. I've been trying to put together color ways that are casually rockable and haven't been seeing any. A lot of these colors are too basketball ish.

This shoe is difficult. I've been trying to put together color ways that are casually rockable and haven't been seeing any. A lot of these colors are too basketball ish.
I don't think that's true at all. Might just be how you dress that it doesn't feel right. I don't ball as much as I used to but got about 30 Kyrie IDs and I wear all casually.

Spark me with some ideas lol. I just can't seem to dress the shoe with some jeans etc. sweats yea any colorway. But idk

Are you serious? There are a lot of options. Come up with something... Look through the gallery. I wear mine with jeans and therma fit nike pants... They look fine

Want to make a Curry "Batman" inspired pair but might just try to do that on the 2

It's been fun Kyrie fam :D

Want to make a Curry "Batman" inspired pair but might just try to do that on the 2

It's been fun Kyrie fam :D

I wanted to do one as well as a SP one but I already have the real thing :tongue:

On the Kyrie 1 it'll look better so you should do it now before it's too late.

Back
Top Bottom