Kyrie 1

Kyrie 1 asg or kd 7 asg?

anyone with both models, do you rock the same size for both? My kyries are beginning to break in and i love the fit but i want to grab the kds all stars. When i tried the kd on in the same size they felt a bit clunky but i dont know if the midfoot would allow me to size down.

Got another email from Nike, thought it was a Meg email, my heart dropped. turns out just to be a "Your order may not arrive on time."

but my tracking had already showed it was in L.A., Hopefully Nike made a mistake and sent me another pair.
happy.gif
 i doubt it though

Got another email from Nike, thought it was a Meg email, my heart dropped. turns out just to be a "Your order may not arrive on time."

but my tracking had already showed it was in L.A., Hopefully Nike made a mistake and sent me another pair.
happy.gif
 i doubt it though
cheater 

but my tracking had already showed it was in L.A., Hopefully Nike made a mistake and sent me another pair.:D  i doubt it though
It's just a cover your *** email for them.

Kyrie ASG's and BHM's are also hitting OSLIFE in the next hour for anyone interested.
They had the LeBrons for under retail shipped so maybe the Kyrie's will be too.

Last edited:
Do Finishline rewards not carry over from one year to another? It clearly says I have 3 purchases and the point totals accumulate to more than 200 points, but it only says I have 144 points.. anybody know what the deal is here?

Do Finishline rewards not carry over from one year to another? It clearly says I have 3 purchases and the point totals accumulate to more than 200 points, but it only says I have 144 points.. anybody know what the deal is here?
It takes like 24-48 hrs to process from your most recent purchase, this has happened to me too.  Are the three purchases all from pretty recently?  It also resets after you clear 200 (i'm sure you got that just noting).  If they're older purchases, I think they're only valid during a single year unfortunately

Last edited:

It takes like 24-48 hrs to process from your most recent purchase, this has happened to me too.  Are the three purchases all from pretty recently?  It also resets after you clear 200 (i'm sure you got that just noting)
I bought the ASG's on release day, this is what my point's look like.. but it only says I have 144 points with 56 to go. Does this make any sense?

Date of purchase

2014-03-31

2014-08-29

2015-02-15

Omg and I just got cart jacked for my sz 13 BHMs while talking on here... soooo sad now man :(((((

I bought the ASG's on release day, this is what my point's look like.. but it only says I have 144 points with 56 to go. Does this make any sense?

Date of purchase

2014-03-31

2014-08-29

2015-02-15
Ok good point... It doesn't

Mine actually says the same 144 with 56 to go... gonna have to check with them on this

Damn... 
tired.gif
  sorry man

They may pop back up again somewhere, I wouldn't be too surprised
no worries man, I appreciate you trying to help.. definitely good lookin out. The reason it was so disheartening was because I was calling like every footlocker yesterday looking for these, and it restocks today and I still get burned. Oh well..

Back
Top Bottom