Kyrie 1

I think I want the BHM now. The ONLY reason I passed was because of the white mesh.

I guess having the asg and wearing them briefly kinda gave me an appreciation for the model as a whole.

ASG
Dreams
DR
Purple pair
Flytrap
BHM

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on asg for 147 on fnl. Hope i dont end up regretting it,was going back and forth the past 2 weeks

Once you see them in the sun...

2352036-9320081384-i9pJQ.gif

Yeah I finally copped a pair from FNL today after going back and forth and seeing you all pics on here. Hopefully I am pleased. But to me the BHMs are the best so far

1. ​DR (own)
  2. dreams (slept on em
    mean.gif
    )
  3. asg (own)
  4. flytrap
  5. bhm
  6. Purp easter
i think duke pair will end up being a top 2. especially if they use duke symbol in any way. silver swoosh. hoping for a elite with zoom air.

u will have no ragrets whatsoever, trust

still have some sizes on the cavs store website also 11 and 11.5 , 14 and a couple smaller sizes, free ship as was posted before
Thanks for posting 
nthat.gif
 ordered from Bouncewear already but had to cop from Cavaliers shop.  A little cheaper and they'll get here faster if BW shipping is anything like my last experience.  

Got my ASGs tonight. TTS was quite snug but plenty of length and i have a medium width foot, high arch. They broke in quick tho with a little wear around the house. As far as anybody being disappointed when they get them in person...you wont. Shoe is straight flames and very glad i double copped. If I can grab a third for about $120 I'm gonna.

If you haven't flourished on the ASG after all these restocks you dun goofed :lol:. Surprised how much times they've been restocked

i'm surprised i haven't caved on the allstars as many time as they popped back up 

where that "duke" cw tho ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
FINALLY after almost 2 weeks I got my AS pair in the mail today. These will be my indoor ball kicks. Not sure if I'm feeling them for casual wear.

I think I'm going to have to pass on the Flytraps. I like them, but I don't need them. I've really got to start being more selective.
ohwell.gif

Might pass on the Flytraps unless I can get them on discount. Would use them to hoop in or I'll just ID a pair if I can get them on discount.

Back
Top Bottom