Kyrie 1

According to Leo Chang in an interview with SC, these have a nice, thick zoom bag

Nice 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Oh that's great news. At least with Kobes you can swap out the whole insole when it bottoms out. I was hoping it would not be in the heel cause you're **** outta luck if it bottoms out there.

Might have to give the red CW a try with some discounts or something...

first time checking out this thread. last night's performance brought me here

with that said, these are copped

The dreams are gonna b real hard to get after last nights performance against the Knicks

So how do guys think this line will rank among the greats? For example kobe, Bron and KD. I'm hoping to get atleast 5 sigs out of kyrie.

born in australia i believe . not sure what them spikes represent though, anyone ???? please

these came just in time, get 2 purr for every 1 purr of brons, TY NIKE :wink:

Last edited:
ty sir !!!!

he is wearin some pe's tonight, all gold(cav yellow) with wine/bugendy swoosh red bottoms :smokin edit, not sure what color swoosh

awwwwwwwwww yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah !!!!!!

Last edited:
This thread and sneaker has clearly shown the power of the swoosh. John Wall who at the moment is a better more accomplished player (playoffs) 2nd best team in the East 12-5 also dropped a sneaker this year. $115 price, basic CWs that a lot of people have been asking for from Nike on other sigs and one of the most casual friendly sneakers out. Rave reviews and all around great shoe on court.

This thread has already passed Walls by 100 post. I like both sneakers btw but that swoosh has more of a effect than even I once thought.
Nike and the fact that Kyrie had the awesome Pepsi commercials, not to mention Wall got cut from the USA team and Kyrie didn't, plus add in Walls sigs with reebok and that will make anyone hesitant on his Adidas

Kyrie is 10x more marketable than Wall. Well spoken, went to Duke, and already has been established as hilarious by the Pepsi commercials. Oh and he is on the team with the most marketed athlete in all of sports not named Manning, so his face is everywhere right now. Wall had a rough patch of immaturity when he came into the league. He is much better with his interviews and in the media now but that taste can sit in some peoples' mouths for a while.

Not to say that the Wall isnt a great shoe. I have heard the reviews on it are great and it looks good to boot. You pair the swoosh with someone like Kyrie in the shadow of Lebron and you got the perfect storm.

Really need Kyrie's PE he has on tonight.

Have a feeling they may release since they are mostly University Gold and that option isn't on ID.

Fingers crossed.

Kyrie is 10x more marketable than Wall. Well spoken, went to Duke, and already has been established as hilarious by the Pepsi commercials. Oh and he is on the team with the most marketed athlete in all of sports not named Manning, so his face is everywhere right now. Wall had a rough patch of immaturity when he came into the league. He is much better with his interviews and in the media now but that taste can sit in some peoples' mouths for a while.

Not to say that the Wall isnt a great shoe. I have heard the reviews on it are great and it looks good to boot. You pair the swoosh with someone like Kyrie in the shadow of Lebron and you got the perfect storm.
pretty much, I say this I love Wall's Crazy 8 ver. but with his #2 my fav number not being on the shoe it's a pass, now that's something I like about Kyrie's emblem nike did, his I looks like a roman numeral 2 which is at the end of my name so I will def be enjoying some Kyrie gear and shoes 

Now why didn't Harden get this treatment? Is he just sponsored by Nike and not a signature athlete? I thought the Run the Ones were his? I still think Irving is more marketable than him as well.

I really believe this is going to be a fun run of shoes between Nike and Irving. I see some really dope shoes/merch being put out in his history with the swoosh.

People think Kyrie only got a shoe because he's playing with Bron now but they fail to realize that Nike wouldn't put together a shoe in a couple months time. Nike spends a year or two prior to the release to create a signature for a player. I remember an interview I saw with Kobe last year at the IX launch that he already knows what the Kobe 10, 11, and 12 all look like. They have clearly been planning to give Kyrie a shoe ever since he became one of the leagues brightest young stars. 

I will say I thought Harden or PG would get a signature before them. But I think it would be a shame if they all end up getting their own signature since that would dilute the market a little bit and take away from a signature shoe line being so coveted for an athlete. 

Back
Top Bottom