Kyrie 1

Or you can keep your Dreams and buy the Dukes on release day since they have a good chance of not selling out
Don't want two colors of the same shoe - no room. I only got the Dreams to get the review done quick. Haven't worn them since but those Dukes, yeah, those I will rock.

anybody hoop in kyries? thinking about getting a pair, for cheap of course. but i kinda want a pair to hoop in.
Great hoop shoe, and the most bang for the buck in the current Nike line in my opinion.  Been hooping in mine for about a month solid and have zero complaints.  Been wearing them more than LeBron 12's and KD 7's, and I like both those shoes, just get a better fit out of the Kyrie's.  

Great hoop shoe, and the most bang for the buck in the current Nike line in my opinion.  Been hooping in mine for about a month solid and have zero complaints.  Been wearing them more than LeBron 12's and KD 7's, and I like both those shoes, just get a better fit out of the Kyrie's.  

I second this.

They look kinda clunky
Definitely not clunky.  It's a shoe that I think feels leagues better after a couple sessions to break them in.  The fit/comfort is excellent.  They aren't quite at Kobe level for me but something I'm really enjoying playing in.

Had some heel slip lacing normally at first.  Runner's loop/heel lace-locking (whatever you want to call it) and problem solved.

Last edited:
Just copped the bhm. My main concern was the white mesh on the toe but the mesh isn't as exposed as i thought. Anyone on the fence because of the mesh just go for it. Love them.

10.5 DR's available on FNL be sure to use desktop version

Last edited:
Had my local ftl order a deceptive red for me. About $155 Canadian. Hope they don't let me down on the court

Had my local ftl order a deceptive red for me. About $155 Canadian. Hope they don't let me down on the court
I tried stock locating DR's and they said it didn't work. This was from Garden State Plaza. Anyone tried to stock locate DR's and was successful?

Back
Top Bottom