Kyrie 1

hard to say no when ya see em in living color huh kingjay ? :D

i put my pair of Dreams on Ebay 30 mins ago.....they just sold. let em go for 250 shipped, yeah i know i coulda gotten more but i just wanted to cover my next 2 kyrie purchases to be honest. i like the Dreams, but i LOVE the asg, dr, and ft, maybe a lil too much :rolleyes

gotta resist bhm's, me and white shoes dont mix

hard to say no when ya see em in living color huh kingjay ? :D

i put my pair of Dreams on Ebay 30 mins ago.....they just sold. let em go for 250 shipped, yeah i know i coulda gotten more but i just wanted to cover my next 2 kyrie purchases to be honest. i like the Dreams, but i LOVE the asg, dr, and ft, maybe a lil too much :rolleyes

gotta resist bhm's, me and white shoes dont mix

:lol: exactly. This green hues on this sneaker is so unique. I'll just wear them with a Vick jersey if anything.

Bro, get the BHM. But Oxyclean :lol:

Shoot, 250.00 for your Dream colorway? Shoot that's a damn good come up.

Last edited:
i put my pair of Dreams on Ebay 30 mins ago.....they just sold. let em go for 250 shipped, yeah i know i coulda gotten more but i just wanted to cover my next 2 kyrie purchases to be honest. i like the Dreams, but i LOVE the asg, dr, and ft, maybe a lil too much
eyes.gif
That's what I did.

Dreams are nice, but would rather have 3 pairs of some other Kyrie.

ASG, Dr, and Flytrap would be my top 3 (excluding ID). Have 5,2,3 pairs respectfully. Went all in on the All Star
happy.gif

Did anyone pass on the ASG?

I regret not picking up the DR when i could for retail.... Cant find any in a size 12 anywhere .....

Last edited:
I regret not picking up the DR when i could for retail.... Cant find any in a size 12 anywhere .....
I got SUPER lucky on a  return to Richards...

best advice?

Buy the shoe the minute it comes out it holds its value if you dont like it even

No Kyries at retail right now minus the flytraps

and if it was the summer? the flytraps would have been dried up by now only saving grace is that its winter for most

I got SUPER lucky on a  return to Richards...

best advice?

Buy the shoe the minute it comes out it holds its value if you dont like it even

No Kyries at retail right now minus the flytraps

and if it was the summer? the flytraps would have been dried up by now only saving grace is that its winter for most

Damn lucky for you man!
I hear you but I dont always have the funds to buy all colorways you know? Haha so i have to pick and choose a colorway i really like ...

I need the flytraps asap. Not sure why I've been holding off... internally hoping they go on sale maybe :lol:

Last edited:
Lol i don't a Kyrie to date has made it to sale prices. I'm planning to run FT, Dukies, and an iD all on the 12th.

It would be nice if the easter pair wasn't those berry joints though and something else.

That's what I did.

Dreams are nice, but would rather have 3 pairs of some other Kyrie.

ASG, Dr, and Flytrap would be my top 3 (excluding ID). Have 5,2,3 pairs respectfully. Went all in on the All Star
happy.gif

Did anyone pass on the ASG?
Dreams are a collectible.

One day theyll be a down payment LOL

Thats how much confidence i have in them at least
roll.gif

yup. jerseys fake kicks not. lol.
Do your thing homie! I know the fakes are super close these days. The only noticeable flaw normally is the shoulders being too wide but if you got a sleeved jersey then you won't even have that problem. Would be interested to see pics when you receive it.
smokin.gif

Do your thing homie! I know the fakes are super close these days. The only noticeable flaw normally is the shoulders being too wide but if you got a sleeved jersey then you won't even have that problem. Would be interested to see pics when you receive it.
smokin.gif
i got a grizzles shareef abdur rahim an a steph curry chinese new year with the sleeves. ill send u pics

Finally pulled trigger on the Flytraps,should be here Wednesday.

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

May pickup Dukes just to have them but still unsure

Back
Top Bottom