Kyrie 1

I told myself I was done with Kyrie's after getting BHMs and Dreams (I don't get more than 2 CWs per model) but the Dukes are way too nice. Dukes are the best cw in the Kyrie's so far imo

AS or DR? That is the question.
Great answer @CJDynasty  

I agree  
nthat.gif

I was going to pass on dukes. (Been going back and forth) but I'll think I'll get them. I don't want to end up paying some insane price afterwards. :\

This is a fair point. I thought about passing. I LOVE the colorway but that white bottom is shying me away. But like you, iD rather buy now for $90 and not regret down the road and have to pay a $50-$75 premium when I decide I want them haha

Whenever in doubt, I always cop. Sit on em for awhile. Return em if needed or not. At least They're had. Rather that than what ifs...

Whenever in doubt, I always cop. Sit on em for awhile. Return em if needed or not. At least They're had. Rather that than what ifs...

i do this all the time but never end up making any returns. Its how I get myself into some trouble :lol:

This is a fair point. I thought about passing. I LOVE the colorway but that white bottom is shying me away. But like you, iD rather buy now for $90 and not regret down the road and have to pay a $50-$75 premium when I decide I want them haha

it's the white for bottom me too. :lol: Went to a HOH in San Diego (downtime after Legoland) to see if they had dropped and no dice.

I don't mind waiting, just hope they don't raffle them, because I'm not home till Wednesday.

Last edited:
57 point game made me go out and cop the Flytraps...lol. at least that's what I'm telling myself. Plus the military disco...

^^ I think it's very close. IM not partial to all red shoes. There for I lean closer to DRs because the black and hits of blue and volt breaks the shoe up just enough. That faint silver was weak on GGs. Definitely should have been gold.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom