Kyrie 1

ASG just came in the mail. wow....... my jaw dropped when I took it out of the box.

Only problem now is whether or not I can fit it. Definitely room at the end of the toebox but the toes/midfoot feels bounded width wise. Not sure if I should stick it out with this pair or trade/sell it, I don't want to part ways though. Shoe literally has the nike outlet smell, it's unscathed

You have to find someone who is nice enough to do it but tell them to look up the shoe with online code and find the in store SKU through there. That's what I managed to do after calling a couple Foot Lockers.

I called with those SKU's and they said Footlocker needed the number that starts with a 4. Thanks though

ASG just came in the mail. wow....... my jaw dropped when I took it out of the box.

Only problem now is whether or not I can fit it. Definitely room at the end of the toebox but the toes/midfoot feels bounded width wise. Not sure if I should stick it out with this pair or trade/sell it, I don't want to part ways though. Shoe literally has the nike outlet smell, it's unscathed
Put them on and wear around the house for. Few hours. They will feel much better.

Passing on Easters and Infrared... Dukes have me intrigued at the moment. And I know I'll probably turn on those infrareds. Hahaha

Decided on skipping the Dukes, first I wasn't into them, then they grew on me. But just picked up the LeBron 12 HOTL, so I couldn't justify it. Still will be picking up the Easters, and those infareds[emoji]128525[/emoji]

FTL SKU for Deceptive Reds:

(Last three digits is for shoe size. Ie: "140" = Sz 14... "095"= 9.5... "115" = 11.5)

Last edited:
i see myself OD'ing on the Kyries like i did with the Kobe 8. gotta exercise restraint. :rolleyes

Bro I'm all im. Just honest with myself. And at $91.38 I can't even be mad. Two colorways = one Jordan retro right now. So I think I'm doing good! Or at least thats what I tell myself lol

Bro I'm all im. Just honest with myself. And at $91.38 I can't even be mad. Two colorways = one Jordan retro right now. So I think I'm doing good! Or at least thats what I tell myself lol
imagine how I feel at $77 (fnl disco),$85 (bday coupon). An pa has no tax on sneaks. :smile:only paid msrp on Id an asg

Last edited:
imagine how I feel at $77 (fnl disco),$85 (bday coupon). An pa has no tax on sneaks. :smile:only paid msrp on Id an asg

Lol yea bro! My $91 is the Bday with tax on it. My wife don't even trip because I'm getting shoes under $100. Hell she want multiple colorways now haha

Back
Top Bottom